Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bitch at work TRIED TO MAKE ME HER ORBITER - SHE IS FUCKING WITH THE WRONG NICCCAAA

She was literally begging you to fuck her

dude she was clearly interested .Don't sabotage yourself

Only on this autistic forum is a woman trying to speak to you seen as a bad thing
he spoke to her though.

also, it can get really gay to be pursued by some bitch at work, lol, i would know, i've seen it. it's not worth it unless you're crazy about her. the fact that even uglies try to turn you into an orbiter is hilarious.

What makes you 100% believe that guy? Maybe he wants to fuck her and mad about the attention to you? Did you verify that she really has a boyfriend?

SIMPLE

1.since the summer, I noticed that one sleazy 3.5/10 bitch is kinda eye balling me or whatever. I would park my bike and she would look at me.

2.she was my secret santa. Gave me some mega stupid shit. it was a wire puzzle. I told her I've broken it.

3.I sent her a facebook request. (later) Didn't wrIte her anything.

4.Bitch sent me a wave. She really wanted to talk.

5. we talked a little

a guy at work who spends more time in that department told me she has a bf

THIS POS WAS trying make me her orbiter.

SHE IS REALLY FUCKING WITH THE WRONG NIGGA

I AM INJECTING MY SEMEN OF A DEMON IN CHOCOLATE BARS AND PUTTING THEM IN THE KITCHEN

SO THAT ALL THE BITCHES

CAN

EAT

MY

CUM

uNINSSTALL IS NO ONE'S ORBITER

If you were a Truecel, she wouldn't give you that sort of attention in the first place.

Chad confirmed.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Low IQ

She probably wanted to ditch her BF for you tbh. I would keep at it with her

he spoke to her though.

also, it can get really gay to be pursued by some bitch at work, lol, i would know, i've seen it. it's not worth it unless you're crazy about her. the fact that even uglies try to turn you into an orbiter is hilarious.
what?

i've seen several dudes get embarassed by the same super ugly chick at work. she had 0 inhib and just went full retard messing up their hairdo and touching inappropriately, she kept it up for years and they couldn't do anything about it because she was the leader of the group and decided she was into them.

now she's gotten married off to some lower tier guy who works here and that guy is basically fucked, if he suddenly decides he doesn't want a nagging wife 4 points under his looksmatch then he'll probably lose his job, or want to lose it.

Did you bake some cumchocolate yet?

Low IQ

She probably wanted to ditch her BF for you tbh. I would keep at it with her

this shit happened to me before with a 2.5/10 bitch at work

as soon as I got hooked ( I was really horny AF)

she ditched me
If you were a Truecel, she wouldn't give you that sort of attention in the first place.

Chad confirmed.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I am not a truecel

but I am definitely a rejefectioncel

Lol fucking St. Uninstall still going strong.

This is why being blackpilled is important, you can see right through these bitches. Always remember if you ain't Chad and some cunt starts talking to you it's cause she wants something out of you and it ain't your dick.

fucking alpha.

Top tier thread format tbh,

Approaching may have killed your soul but now, you are a stronger incel hero.

I AM INJECTING MY SEMEN OF A DEMON IN CHOCOLATE BARS AND PUTTING THEM IN THE KITCHEN

SO THAT ALL THE BITCHES

CAN

EAT

MY

CUM

otherworldly level IQ... you're doing god's work lad

I would befriend as along as I didn't do cuck shit. Just fucking be friends with her or something, maybe they lied about bf. Jesus fuckint christ, I wish foid would do something to me like that.

how did you know she was trying something

3.5 and has boyfriend. No surprise.

LMFAO THIS BITCH UPLOADED A PIC OF HER AND HER BF

THE OTHER DAY

THIS BITCH REALLY TRIED TO CUCK ME

SHE WILL BE EATING MY CUM WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT