Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitch at work kept avoiding me

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
I got a new job recently and on my 5th day there was a foid working in my area who kept avoiding me. I would pass by her and she would quickly avert her eyes. We were working in a station and we ended up right next to each other. After we took our breaks she went and moved to another station even though it was completely unnecessary. Wtf is this shit? I wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch, and yet she treats me like a leper.

Because you creepy inkrwell

Fuck foids and fuck their opinions.

She sensed your posts on .is through her third eye

Sorry Bro. Just don’t care about her

Lmfao classic "you are ugly and i want u dead" sign

I got a new job recently and on my 5th day there was a foid working in my area who kept avoiding me. I would pass by her and she would quickly avert her eyes. We were working in a station and we ended up right next to each other. After we took our breaks she went and moved to another station even though it was completely unnecessary. Wtf is this shit? I wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch, and yet she treats me like a leper.
Women can't stand to be around men they consider unfuckable if alone & they have no shame in not hiding it, if they're in a group they'll just harass you verbally.

Showered this morning?

That sucks balls, dude. It’s so over, dude. Male suicide rates are only going to increase as a result of this misandrist society.

Nah,
that's her way of having a crush on you silly

There is a girl at my work that alway tries to ignore me. Just yesterday we walked past each other in the hall and she was just gonna look down and not say anything. I was like nuh uh bitch “Hi”

then she gives me the quietest low energy hi. Lol can’t make this shit up.

But on the same day the office Stacy said hi to me first so maybe I’m about to ascend soon. :chad:

I wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch.
Then this shouldn't be a problem for you

Its not other peoples job to like you, this scenario is better than her taking an active disinterest in you and trying to sabotage your work life, and yes this does happen

So if you wanted nothing to do with her anyways, then I don't see the problem, this should be nothing new to you anyways, she's treating you like random women in the street treated you, like the girls you knew in school treated you

I don't get why you are acting like this is some kind of special offense, you "wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch"

Take the leperpill bro!

Yea but the fact that she went out of her way to avoid me is overkill. There was No need for that

Its because your ug-
Your personality she could like sense the bad vibes y’know?

Yea but the fact that she went out of her way to avoid me is overkill. There was No need for that

You remind of those girls who say they hate when men "cat call" but when men stop showing them attention they complain

Its like they just want the opportunity to reject an approach, that's some attention whore shit

You are reminding me of Stephen Curry's wife JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJZQXhhohwE

You just wanted her to try and interact with you so you could get to "reject her first", you saying "I wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" is just you hyping yourself up lol. You wanted her to talk so that you could then LATER establish the norms for that "relationship" where you are the one that chose to be distant

I can't believe a man is engaging in petty shit like this at the work place, please leave this shit for women to do

Last edited:

Attachments

• 32353.png
    32353.png
    202 KB · Views: 49
Take more showers, it will enhance your personality :feelsohh:

Sub6 trait: women avoid you for no reason.

I've had a similar experience with a foid at my old job. She never said anything to me and avoided me and was always rude to me.

Probably a combination of being an autist and being ugly. Do we deserve to be treated like shit for being a Sub-5 male?

Last edited:
You remind of those girls who say they hate when men "cat call" but when men stop showing them attention they complain

Its like they just want the opportunity to reject an approach, that's some attention whore shit

You are reminding me of Stephen Curry's wife JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJZQXhhohwE

You just wanted her to try and interact with you so you could get to "reject her first", you saying "I wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" is just you hyping yourself up lol. You wanted her to talk so that you could then LATER establish the norms for that "relationship" where you are the one that chose to be distant

I can't believe a man is engaging in petty shit like this at the work place, please leave this shit for women to do

No, I wasn't planning on waiting for her to strike up a convo with me. Stop assuming bullshit. I'm a very social aware person but and I was just thinking how absurd it was that she would do all that just to avoid me even though I hadn't done anything in particular. It goes to show these women don't even want to be near ugly or low-status men.

No, I wasn't planning on waiting for her to strike up a convo with me. Stop assuming bullshit. I'm a very social aware person but and I was just thinking how absurd it was that she would do all that just to avoid me even though I hadn't done anything in particular. It goes to show these women don't even want to be near ugly or low-status men.
Your actions don't match up with your words. If you really "wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" then this event would not have "triggered" you so much that you decided to make a thread about it

This has happened to me before, it was not even an afterthought, and that's because I did not plan on interacting much with any staff at that work place, I let other people start to talk to me and then those co-workers became the people I talked to. The fact that you are obsessing over this one person doing what you claimed you wanted them to do (not talk to you) is ridiculous, you are lying to this forum and yourself right now

You wouldn't care how "absurd" it was to the point of making a thread, and tbh I don't see it as "absurd", she's disgusted with you and wants nothing to do with you, and you "wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" (that's a win win situation), this should not be an afterthought to you, you got what you wanted right?

No, because what you really wanted was "the right of refusal", her refusing to interact with you before you could set the boundaries is what irks you, and that shit is very feminine

Seems to me like you are in denial and feigning ignorance

You literally went to work, had this happen, held onto this until you got home and then made a thread, or worse you didn't even make the thread the same day, you held onto this for multiple days and later made this thread :feelskek:

Last edited:
Your actions don't match up with your words. If you really "wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" then this event would not have "triggered" you so much that you decided to make a thread about it

This has happened to me before, it was not even an afterthought, and that's because I did not plan on interacting much with any staff at that work place, I let other people start to talk to me and then those co-workers became the people I talked to. The fact that you are obsessing over this one person doing what you claimed you wanted them to do (not talk to you) is ridiculous, you are lying to this forum and yourself right now

You wouldn't care how "absurd" it was to the point of making a thread, and tbh I don't see it as "absurd", she's disgusted with you and wants nothing to do with you, and you "wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch" (that's a win win situation), this should not be an afterthought to you, you got what you wanted right?

No, because what you really wanted was "the right of refusal", her refusing to interact with you before you could set the boundaries is what irks you, and that shit is very feminine

Seems to me like you are in denial and feigning ignorance

You literally went to work, had this happen, held onto this until you got home and then made a thread, or worse you didn't even make the thread the same day, you held onto this for multiple days and later made this thread :feelskek:
You can go into a new work environment an not care if people start talking to you, yes, but another thing is noticing that people are actively AVOIDING you. Get the difference?

soceity as a whole avoids us, whats new?

Dont ruin the chance to save money for a hole.

You can go into a new work environment an not care if people start talking to you, yes, but another thing is noticing that people are actively AVOIDING you. Get the difference?

There is no difference because the end result is the same and its the end result that matters

Until her avoidance prevents you guys from finishing work or doing work properly you have nothing to complain about, and if you guys will never have to work together then she has no reason not to avoid you, you don't gain or lose anything if she interacts with you, you are hung up on this for emotional reasons

You are ironically admitting to the mindset I said you had, the end result is the same whether people actively avoid you are just happen to not talk to you, you shouldn't care either way because YOU ARE THERE TO FOCUS ON YOUR JOB RIGHT?

I don't see why you can't understand your response to this is ridiculous and emotional

If you did not want to talk to her, then her actively avoiding you, or coincidentally not noticing you have the same end result (her not talking to you), so there's no logical reason for you to care, this entire thing is emotional, and it makes no sense because you claim you didn't want to talk to her

This is seriously some petty shit, make up your damn mind what you want

You: "Wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch"
Also You: "Why is she avoiding me and treating me like a leper"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you perhaps bi-polar?

Last edited:
There is no difference because the end result is the same and its the end result that matters

Until her avoidance prevents you guys from finishing work or doing work properly you have nothing to complain about, and if you guys will never have to work together then she has no reason not to avoid you, you don't gain or lose anything if she interacts with you, you are hung up on this for emotional reasons

You are ironically admitting to the mindset I said you had, the end result is the same whether people actively avoid you are just happen to not talk to you, you shouldn't care either way because YOU ARE THERE TO FOCUS ON YOUR JOB RIGHT?

I don't see why you can't understand your response to this is ridiculous and emotional

If you did not want to talk to her, then her actively avoiding you, or coincidentally not noticing you have the same end result (her not talking to you), so there's no logical reason for you to care, this entire thing is emotional, and it makes no sense because you claim you didn't want to talk to her

This is seriously some petty shit, make up your damn mind what you want

You: "Wasn't even planning on talking to the bitch"
Also You: "Why is she avoiding me and treating me like a leper"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Are you perhaps bi-polar?
No I'm not bi-polar; I'm probably just insecure af. This made me feel like I was such a piece of shit that a woman who didn't even know me was avoiding me, even though I hadn't done anything.

This is what they do, avoid us and ignore us. The ultimate incel trait

No I'm not bi-polar; I'm probably just insecure af. This made me feel like I was such a piece of shit that a woman who didn't even know me was avoiding me, even though I hadn't done anything.
You're not a piece a shit, you're just ugly like the rest of us, this kind of treatment really shouldn't be anything new to you, you act like this is the first time this happened (well maybe it is for you, if so I'm sorry)

I've worked a good few jobs so I guess its happened to me more, but based on my experience during my school days I just expected it, so it never affected me much

I expect every woman to want nothing to do with me by default, I'm actually surprised if one starts talking to me, but I still expect that she'd never fuck me

I feel like this brutal screenshot i made fits this story (the first guy is me)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200930_022336_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20200930_022336_sh.whisper.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 56
Incel trait
At least she hasn't reported you to HR...yet!

But on the same day the office Stacy said hi to me first so maybe I’m about to ascend soon. :chad:
Jfl,this is probably the highlight of your month
Then this shouldn't be a problem for you

Its not other peoples job to like you, this scenario is better than her taking an active disinterest in you and trying to sabotage your work life, and yes this does happe
happened to me,fucking filthy foids with their gossip and shit ruined my work and now Im unemployed
I feel like this brutal screenshot i made fits this story (the first guy is me)
fucking hell,treesarescaty IS THAT YOUM

Last edited:
YOU ARE THERE TO FOCUS ON YOUR JOB RIGHT?
For many people work is just another place to socialize. Only braindead nerds or complete workaholics tend to focus on their job completely. Some beautiful women actually doing nothing at their workplace, they just present.

Take a dump in her purse

For many people work is just another place to socialize. Only braindead nerds or complete workaholics tend to focus on their job completely. Some beautiful women actually doing nothing at their workplace, they just present.
I have see this many times ; work is just more high-schools. The women who do no work don't get penalized.

chad trait. she is deeply in love with you and trys to act "unapproachable" to you . i as a real ugly guy get starred on by foids because they can´t belive that somebody can really be that ugly.

She sensed your posts on .is through her third eye
lol
Yeah that is just awful, I hope they die

chad trait. she is deeply in love with you and trys to act "unapproachable" to you . i as a real ugly guy get starred on by foids because they can´t belive that somebody can really be that ugly.
I work in a large factory so it could be that she has PTSD from all the unattractive guys approaching her and asking her out that she tries to prevent it from happening in the first place.