Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bitch at a bar tried to rope because my friend wouldn't have sex with her

W

WagieJohn

Banned
-
She was crying because she broke up with her boyfriend A MONTH AGO and she hadn't had sex since then. She told my friend that she wanted him to go back home with her and he said no so she tried to jump in front of a train. My friend had to pull her back. She was 100% seriously going to do it.
She was a cute blonde too, didn't look like a psycho bitch.

A fucking month compared to a lifetime of inceldom for us. :feelsgah:Never forget how strong you are:feelsgah::feelsgah:

She could have easily found a nigger dick

Imagine threatening suicide cuz a random (I assume) stranger doesn't want to fuck. We could never get away with this kind of shit.

JFL, and even with the copious amounts of Chads, HTNs, MTNs, LTNs, truecels, and every man in between who would likely be completely willing to go with her... :feelskek:

Their privilege truly blinds them to actual hardship; same type of foid to call herself a "femcel" and whine on about "misogynists" and us hateful inkwells. :feelsclown:

JFL, and even with the copious amounts of Chads, HTNs, MTNs, LTNs, truecels, and every man in between who would likely be completely willing to go with her... :feelskek:

Their privilege truly blinds them to actual hardship; same type of foid to call herself a "femcel" and whine on about "misogynists" and us hateful inkwells. :feelsclown:
clown world indeed

She was crying because she broke up with her boyfriend A MONTH AGO and she hadn't had sex since then. She told my friend that she wanted him to go back home with her and he said no so she tried to jump in front of a train. My friend had to pull her back. She was 100% seriously going to do it.
She was a cute blonde too, didn't look like a psycho bitch.

A fucking month compared to a lifetime of inceldom for us. :feelsgah:Never forget how strong you are:feelsgah::feelsgah:
You know I’m bloody sick of this kind of thing and how they have they gall to call us entitled and incel when we complain.. I was also talking to an overweight single mother on a fake chad profile and she said she’d been a month like it was some big deal, yeah try going your whole 20s. How can they try to shame us complaining when this is how they ducking react. Have you seen females get rejected even?! If they had to live like us they’d be losing it

Reminder that there are no femcels, they are celibate because they want to be like that :feelsthink:

is your friend chad,chadlite, HTN?

Larping master

yes, because bars are known for having trains inside of them
You know it's possible to meet at a bar, then walk out of a bar and then continue talking to each other...?
God help me.

Sounds like a lot of

Tumblr lmnv4nagLv1qjomyko1 500

Average Chad chaser.

Sounds LARP-y to me, but I've seen in person the types of shit that women do to get Chad's attention (but maybe not to the extent of near-death...), so I'm honestly not at all even surprised.

Couldnt last a week in our shoes