Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bit of LifeFuel for me, but mainly LDAR.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
Chilling at my aunt's house and staying in this one room that no one barely uses and it's pretty chill since she's treating me like her son basically, and a guest at the same time. I don't really go outside too much, and thought I'd just chill on here for a while today and see what other peeps are doing. I may take a nap, but man.. it feelsprettygoodman when no one is entering my room and bothering me. Very nice peace and quiet, for the most part.

Though, I will admit, my aunt is certainly a Stacy and lowkey whore cuz she has like.. 4 daughters lol. I don't blame her husband tho, she's pretty attractive if a bit annoying at times. I do appreciate her, even though the living conditions she's in with her kids ain't the best considering they're in the clowniest of countries ever in the world lmao.

Anyhow, I'll be NEEting a little for the coming month at her house, and just maybe read a few books. Hopefully everyone's day is good as well. time to die from bepis overdose

nice i assume its better then ur parents house if they are not nagging u all the tme

nice i assume its better then ur parents house if they are not nagging u all the tme
it kinda is, but not really at the same time. My cousin annoys tf out of me and ruins my mood sometimes, along with giving me headaches with how she rambles on and on about pointless shit. It's surprising how we're family and yet SO different from one another in ideals, thoughts, and other shit like hobbies/interests.

She calls me a loser cuz I'm sitting most of the time on my computer, but she can fuckoff with that tbh.