Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bisexuality and women

incel-quest

incel-quest

Greycel
Do you think that women become more bisexual in order to become independent of men?
I feel that there are many more women out there atm who convert to bisexuality than men?
Maybe a reaction to modern feminism?

All women are bisexual.

lesbianism is a meme, women love cuckqueaning for their Chads, they don't actually enjoy the lesbian sex.

Most are barsexuals that thrive off the attention they receive from men with lesbian fetishes and can afford to do so since bisexuality in women is far more accepted than bisexuality in their male counterparts

Does Chad not get jealous and insecure in regards to, maybe not being able to provide something that a woman maybe can, for his gf, if his gf is bi?
lesbianism is a meme, women love cuckqueaning for their Chads, they don't actually enjoy the lesbian sex.

Does Chad not get jealous and insecure in regards to, maybe not being able to provide something that a woman maybe can, for his gf, if his gf is bi?

Last edited:
Bissexual women are pretty much the proof it's not over for gl feminine men.

All women are bisexual because their sexuality is alot more malleable. They near unanimously get wet over sex between anything, even animals.

The extremely high rate of lesbianism these days is probably one of the greatest arguments for the sub-8 theorists.

Only if that Chad has a beta mindset.

Can you introduce me to the sub 8 theorists?
Who are they, do you have any reading you would advise me to?
All women are bisexual because their sexuality is alot more malleable. They near unanimously get wet over sex between anything, even animals.

The extremely high rate of lesbianism these days is probably one of the greatest arguments for the sub-8 theorists.

Can you introduce me to the sub 8 theorists?
Who are they, do you have any reading you would advise me to?

It's a good explanation

Women might be biSEXual but they are "heteroromantic" in the sense that they want relationships only with men. The internet is full of lesbian rage directed at bisexual women for having left them for a man etc. Women fit perfectly into a harem lifestyle with one Chad who is loved and adored and dozens of sex slaves who are all slightly attracted to each other as well.

Bisexuality is a lot easier for women because no one has to get buggered up the ass.

No because all lesbians do is stuff chad can do, including lesbians imitation of using dicks (strap-ons)

No because all lesbians do is stuff chad can do, including lesbians imitation of using dicks (strap-ons)

yes, because a 5'4 dyke can defend against a 5'10 average dude whos probably way stronger

lol

women need men more than we need them

yes, because a 5'4 dyke can defend against a 5'10 average dude whos probably way stronger

lol

women need men more than we need them
I'm talking about sexual engagement, Chad can do all and more that a girl could do to a girl
Not to mention lesbians that "turn bisexual" when a good looking guy appears
Lesbian or bisexual just means EVEN MORE strict on looks (no sub8's)

I'm talking about sexual engagement, Chad can do all and more that a girl could do to a girl

even incels are superior to dykes, just think about that for a moment

also I agree that lesbian women somehow turn "straight" after meeting Chad. lesbianism doesnt exist

This is extremely true, at my highschool their was a girl who was supposedly "Lesbian" and in a relationship with another foid. But guess what? She never stopped talking about her chad boyfriend and how he had treated her so bad, even when she was with her supposed girlfriend she would never shut up about chad Lesbian = No sub 8 men.

even incels are superior to dykes, just think about that for a moment

also I agree that lesbian women somehow turn "straight" after meeting Chad. lesbianism doesnt exist
No, we're still unsuperior considering studies have shown woman mostly orgasm to good looking people they're with in sex (F or M)

Also they don't "turn" straight, they just finally see they're chance to be be with an 8+ guy
There's even real life examples of this happening, where woman "stop being lesbians" when a chad shows up

No, we're still unsuperior considering studies have shown woman mostly orgasm to good looking people they're with in sex (F or M)

Also they don't "turn" straight, they just finally see they're chance to be be with an 8+ guy
There's even real life examples of this happening, where woman "stop being lesbians" when a chad shows up

show me one good looking butch lesbian dyke, sure theres a few but most of them are ugly as fuck.

show me one good looking butch lesbian dyke, sure theres a few but most of them are ugly as fuck.
Bisexual girls Don't mind because it's another woman and they can easily fraud with makeup, not to mention not all "lesbians" go for masc woman, I see usually one really feminine girl and one slightly masculine girl, but still more attractive than incels
More proof that lesbians just don't want sub8's and will fuck a chad when they have the chance

Last edited:
All women are Chadsexuals. All women, even the ones who claim to be lesbian would fuck a Gigachad. Exclusive lesbians don't exist.

i feel like a lot of feminist-tumblr types are just playing it up like "neener neener neener i hate men ;)" because they can't get chad.

its not a coincidence mmost feminist dyke types are lesbians, and most MRA/MGTOW are straight. Men can't say "im a strong boi and i dont need no woman ;)" without becoming a laughing stock or deemed prison gay.

Women don't understand such concepts as honor or dignity, this is why they do the things they do.

Do you think that women become more bisexual in order to become independent of men?
I feel that there are many more women out there atm who convert to bisexuality than men?
Maybe a reaction to modern feminism?

yep
yep
yep

they are too unattractive for chads but less attractive men biologically disgust them so badly that they would rather cope with other foids