Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Birthing ugly male children is torture, and violates their human rights

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
The definition of torture:
For the purpose of this Convention, the term "torture" means any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person for such purposes as obtaining from him, or a third person, information or a confession, punishing him for an act he or a third person has committed or is suspected of having committed, or intimidating or coercing him or a third person, or for any reason based on discrimination of any kind, when such pain or suffering is inflicted by or at the instigation of or with the consent or acquiescence of a public official or other person acting in an official capacity.

I don’t know about you, but being alive while ugly is sure as fuck severe pain and suffering , both physical and mental. It was inflicted upon us, by our parents, for the purpose of providing them egoic nourishment and validation that they can jerk themselves off to, that they started a family and are forcefully bringing us into existence to satisfy their desire to pass on their genetics.

Being born an ugly male is definitionally torture as outlined by the United Nations.

Being born an ugly male is a violation of your human rights, subjecting you to misery and suffering and psychological and emotional pain for the entirety of your life.

Where’s my fucking reparations?!! Huh?!!!

I’m not even sarcastic or joking. Ugly men go through so much pain in life it’s about fucking time we get compensation for the torture our lives have been.

Last edited:
Male children yes

Incels should get monthly NEETbux by law tbh ngl boyos

Being born ugly is definitionally torture. Where’s my fucking reparations?!!
I keep asking this question since the day i hit puberty

s5YixDz.gif

Incels should get monthly NEETbux by law tbh ngl boyos
Fucking this man.

You know what the criterion should be? Checkups on how much sex you’ve had in life and how regularly you have sex. Neetbux for ugliness only if you’re a male virgin.

Violation of the 8th amendment as well. Its kind of funny how the GOVERNMENT cant torture you, but they can put you in a prison where the inmates are GAURNATEED to torture you. Like 100% probably you will be tortured in prison. So how is that not a violation of the 8th amendment. Seems like some stupid logic.