Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Birthday gangbang

"My partner" what a cucked sicko lmfao

Those trash should be hanged in the day of the rope

where did they even find 42 chads?

Gangbang celebrating the day you came out of a hole, What the fuck am i reading????

Pathetic. I hate this clown world. Men are weak ass pathetic cucks and foids are whores. End it all.

42 kek that's not a gangbang that's a playboy mansion orgy :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

It's hard to read, but it appears out of 1,604 "applicants" 56 got invited. Which is less than 3.5%.

Least degenerate modern day foid.

It's hard to read, but it appears out of 1,604 "applicants" 56 got invited. Which is less than 3.5%.
All gay chads/Tyrones, they definitely gay if there’s like 50 men fucking 1 Woman.

"My partner" what a cucked sicko lmfao
should probably have shot himself in minecraft years ago

id rather be an incel than anywhere near this, my pride is dear to me!

From incels.is

Yeah lets give women rights bro whats the worst that could happen....

Disgusted Colin Farrell GIF

Jfl at this clown universe

A grenade would pleasure this toilet more *yuck*

Civilization ERror and thus ERadication is vERy close to occur.

The infinite SMV though. A foid can send an ad for a gangbang and 1604 people apply within a week. A man looking for a reverse gangbang, or just 1 woman for that matter, would get 0 applicants.

The Clown World ride truly never stops and only gets crazier and crazier, never hitting any limits even if you believe it can't get any worse:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:.

Nice find!!! That's a lower acceptance rate than the fifth best computer science program!!!! Even the whores don't want your pee pee. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Why wasn't I invited :feelsbadman:

Save the west bro :soy:

Muh we must save the white race :soy::soy:

She should be deported to curry slums to get curry treatment

Even animals don't do shit like that. They're lower than animals.

this world is a joke

Why am I not invited to such gangbangs? I'm sure they won't notice one incel in that crowd? I'd fucked her so HARDDD that they would have to kick me out JFL.

And on top of that, dozens of Chads have to share 1 foid. :feelswhat:
Secretly BI Chads lmfao, who fucks a single woman while she’s sucking off like 50 dudes if you not gay? Gay niggas that’s who

Disgusting. This is why I want AI wives. Imagine you looksmaxx and put in so much work only to ascend with a foid that's used to being gangbanged by dozens of men. Fuck that.