Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Birth Rates have collapsed

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

I'm sure hypergamy has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Sub 8 rule is becoming law its not a meme. I'd honestly say only 2 out of every 10 men have consistent sex opportunities, in 2021 Chadlite is not enough.

It's my fault for not having all the sex

Declining birth rates? Just have more sex bro!

We need to install public showers across the world
Male students must also be forced to watch captain marvel atleast once per week

1. Your fault for supporting abortions.
2. Your fault for supporting being whores and sluts. This on both males and females as chads are doing the same fucking thing.
3. Your fault for not supporting those that actually want families.

It's only going to get worse from here. Women have so many opportunities it's genuinely difficult to fully grasp how powerful they are. I doubt any foidoid has any stress over their mating opportunities. They are chilling and enjoying their position of power while every single man out there is struggling like never before in human history. It's literal dark ages of dating. It can only get worse from here. Women have no intentions what so ever to settle down. Foids are higher beings according to their infinite SMV

Tinder dataTinder gold experience

2. Your fault for supporting being whores and sluts. This on both males and females as chads are doing the same fucking thing.

Best part is that they will refuse to acknowledge any of those. We will have Clone Wars style artifical wombs and wageslave factories before they address the root causes of inceldom and familial disintegration

That’s good. Humans bad.

Revoke female rights - problem fixed immediately

i wish humans would go extinct, but unfortunately it won't happen

Best part is that they will refuse to acknowledge any of those. We will have Clone Wars style artifical wombs and wageslave factories before they address the root causes of inceldom and familial disintegration
That’s good. Humans bad.

Birth rates collapse, sex rates increase
That's the blackpill

Remind us again why we should care about falling birth rates? The very last thing this world needs is more people.

Society isn't entitled to more people in the future.

Good. I hope this keeps on going.

Sub 8 rule is becoming law its not a meme. I'd honestly say only 2 out of every 10 men have consistent sex opportunities, in 2021 Chadlite is not enough.
Your logic is flawed, Chads don't make up 20% of the male population. Keep coping for chadlites as they pump and dump your looksmatches.

It's only going to get worse from here. Women have so many opportunities it's genuinely difficult to fully grasp how powerful they are. I doubt any foidoid has any stress over their mating opportunities. They are chilling and enjoying their position of power while every single man out there is struggling like never before in human history. It's literal dark ages of dating. It can only get worse from here. Women have no intentions what so ever to settle down. Foids are higher beings according to their infinite SMV

View attachment 419164View attachment 419166

You know these numbers only get more brutal when you factor in older men successfully courting foids 10-20 yrs younger than them.

A 5 yr gap is child's play and nothing more than a rough estimate of how fucked things really are overall for young men.

You know these numbers only get more brutal when you factor in older men successfully courting foids 10-20 yrs younger than them.

A 5 yr gap is child's play and nothing more than a rough estimate of how fucked things really are overall for young men.
Just be old theorem

Incels will be blamed for this

just ban condom. then see how stacy get preganant

I'm sure hypergamy has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Declining birth rates? Just have more sex bro!

View attachment 419164View attachment 419166

Birth rates collapse, sex rates increase
That's the blackpill

Society isn't entitled to more people in the future.

Good. I hope this keeps on going.

Need boots protect fatherland.

Just be old theorem

Incels will be blamed for this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyX6aE8e1pQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1S9IWFrwM

Last edited:
Were going to an ageing old society soon. Advancements in robotics can't happen fast enough.

Everything has an end, i just hope a black hole will pass through our galaxy and kick this planet right into the sun

Keep posting that on an incel forum
Why are you so hostile for? We shouldn't give a fuck about societies problems, just like they do not care about us.

Let it collapse buddy boyo.

We need to install public showers across the world
Male students must also be forced to watch captain marvel atleast once per week
High IQ

Good. The west will rot away, which frankly it deserves for its own stupidity. Chyna and Africa will rule the world... sure will be interesting to see.

^ - High IQ. I didn't know Incelmatics had a new video.

Personally I think this is excellent news. Whatever makes soyciety burn faster can't be a bad thing in my opinion.

it's insanely ogre and governments don't even care

prepare to be replaced, goy

Here's a link to the study mentioned in the article, if you guys are interested in seeing the actual numbers. The estimates they give for future population are actually much lower than previous studies. Most projections predict the population continuing to increase even by the year 2100, peaking at 11-12 billion, mostly due to Africa. However, this study expects even most countries in Africa to be decreasing in population by 2100. Even countries like Bangladesh are expected in this study to have a fertility rate of 1.17, which is honestly insane.

Good. The west will rot away, which frankly it deserves for its own stupidity. Chyna and Africa will rule the world... sure will be interesting to see.
Inshallah:feelskek:

Good. Fewer White femoids to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back