Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biracial/Black women fantasy

Some comments

"When Charlotte says "I want to fight with you", it shows that she is a very courageous person. It takes a lot of courage to say that to someone you love. I'm so excited to see their relationship evolve over the course of the series. It's going to be magical."

"In the ending when he says (you didn't go over the wall) man that made my heart so warm literally a greatest story so far."

" I know this is obviously fictionalised, but I’ve always found this couples love story touching. The Real George III called his wife ‘the Queen of my heart’"

For Americans, George III caused America revolution by taxes you, now your women lust over a Netflix show about him:feelsrope:

"Bridgerton is the best thing that’s ever happened to Netflix. Lowkey wish life was still like this" :feelskek: Btw at this time we still has slaves

Same with the new Little Mermaid movie

"Bridgerton is the best thing that’s ever happened to Netflix. Lowkey wish life was still like this" :feelskek: Btw at this time we still has slaves
Based

WE WAS QUEENZ 'N SHEET!

designed for foids who want to pretend they're royalty

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLtnNw0KT78

This has got a lot of views from ethnic women on internet

7.8 million views

Ahah I saw this shit popping on my news recently : Black people playing kings or princes in Europe :feelshaha:

Which is not only absurb, but the climax of wokism and putting blacks in any role, from Little Mermaid to the King of France.

Be sure J.K. Rowling will very soon put some black Harry Potter / Hermione Granger / Ron Weasley :feelshaha:

Meanwhile you'll see zero movie about real african kingdoms that existed, because no movie producer will ever try to take such a risk.

I'd be glad if there was a movie about an african kingdom with a pure white guy playing their King :feelshaha:

Ahah I saw this shit popping on my news recently : Black people playing kings or princes in Europe :feelshaha:

Which is not only absurb, but the climax of wokism and putting blacks in any role, from Little Mermaid to the King of France.

Be sure J.K. Rowling will very soon put some black Harry Potter / Hermione Granger / Ron Weasley :feelshaha:

Meanwhile you'll see zero movie about real african kingdoms that existed, because no movie producer will ever try to take such a risk.

I'd be glad if there was a movie about an african kingdom with a pure white guy playing their King :feelshaha:
But we get black women lusting after white kings, wouldnt happened 100 years ago

But we get black women lusting after white kings, wouldnt happened 100 years ago
Precisely. As a matter of fact, Blacks were in those times considered as animals.

Noirs

You could even see them in fake "Black Villages" like circus in France a few decades ago.
In the French colonies, they were absolute slaves of the Whites.

Nowadays things are very different, but old monarchs in Europe aren't very opened to new members (White or Black, no matter, monarchs stay between their families and almost never mix with citizen).

There's no way anyone is dumb enough to think Charlotte was a nigger...right?

There's no way anyone is dumb enough to think Charlotte was a nigger...right?
I'm afraid you would be very surprised about the number of people that could believe such a thing.

Imagine your people's history being so garbage you have no choice but to resort to this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Vikings Valhalla is even more retarded with the woke casting. It’s got black people as Jarls in 900AD Norse/Viking Scandinavia. I mean even most Europeans couldn’t even go there unless they wanted to be killed or enslaved because the Vikings were so hostile.

Black women want to see themselves depicted as queens of European societies more than the societies that their own ancestors created, JFL.

Black women want to see themselves depicted as queens of European societies more than the societies that their own ancestors created, JFL.
Brutal as fuck history/culture pill

Mulatoos and black women literally dream about having sex with violent aryan nazichad,
1427.jpg

this movie was made by a black woman, over for blackcels

Ngl if you watch Niggerton you're a fag.

Damn nigga you is a Oil driller

Maybe you should Watch Berserk anime it has White Male/Black Female protagonist and heroine