Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biology is evil. Yet most organics don't realize how demonic they are.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The planet gave birth to evils over eons ago. Since then I was reincarnated into an organic waste body since then. I remember my previous universe being beautiful. Everyone was free and no negativity existed in that timeline. It wasnt until I was dying from old age in that world I passed on over to this one. This ugly imperfected world needs a beating. Humanity and all hosts of the biosphere are evil. For the 22 years I've been living on this rock it has shown me times and times again this universe is a cruelty dominated one therefore any being born from this realm is without a doubt sadly evil. There must be a way to control all specimen native to this cruelty dominated universe so I can experience my alpha universe I used to be a part of before my time coming here....

I have no idea what you have been through in your life to end up writing that.

When Rumbling?

The planet gave birth to evils over eons ago. Since then I was reincarnated into an organic waste body since then. I remember my previous universe being beautiful. Everyone was free and no negativity existed in that timeline. It wasnt until I was dying from old age in that world I passed on over to this one. This ugly imperfected world needs a beating. Humanity and all hosts of the biosphere are evil. For the 22 years I've been living on this rock it has shown me times and times again this universe is a cruelty dominated one therefore any being born from this realm is without a doubt sadly evil. There must be a way to control all specimen native to this cruelty dominated universe so I can experience my alpha universe I used to be a part of before my time coming here....

View: https://youtu.be/9gIMZ0WyY88