Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biological sense of degeneracy

Ragellsaveus

Ragellsaveus

Mental & Manlet
-
I have been thinking about the biological sense of degeneracy
It makes sense to the species to get rid off as many genetically inferior people as possible
Now men are not needed for physical work
It makes sense to have foids working and getting all impregnated by chad
on the other hand, competition will still be there, because chads will compete with each other
making the losers (already genetically superior) rope and ÜberChad impregnate all females
Maybe the industrial revolution was what the species needed to get rid off inferior males, we are not longer needed.

PD: sorry for the autism jfl

We still are. Just a bit less than before.

Also, our genes are not getting better because females are free, I already discussed that theme a thousand times here.

How they are not getting better? they get impregnated by chad and the goverment pays

How they are not getting better? they get impregnated by chad and the goverment pays
They ride the Chad cock carousel with contraception during their most fertile years and them settle with a betabuxx and have his kids.

The ones who're having kids earlier are mostly ghetto trash and stuff like that. High quality women are careermaxxing.

They ride the Chad cock carousel with contraception during their most fertile years and them settle with a betabuxx and have his kids.

The ones who're having kids earlier are mostly ghetto trash and stuff like that. High quality women are careermaxxing.

What about single mothers (impregnated by chad) that also get to marry with a betabuxx. There are lots of high tier normies that don´t care about being cucks. JFL at "high quality women" in 2018
the ugliest females reproduce with chad. this is where new incels come from.

why doesn´t stacy get impregnated by chad

What about single mothers (impregnated by chad) that also get to marry with a betabuxx. There are lots of high tier normies that don´t care about being cucks. JFL at "high quality women" in 2018

why doesn´t stacy get impregnated by chad
By "high quality women" I mean the prettiest ones from the upper classes.

They're all careermaxxing in the west. Having kids early is considered a dumb move in the current paradigm.

By "high quality women" I mean the prettiest ones from the upper classes.

They're all careermaxxing in the west. Having kids early is considered a dumb move in the current paradigm.

Yes, they have their kids late, but do they have them with betabuxx or with chad, that´s the question, because they can get away with alphafucks-betabuxx

Yes, they have their kids late, but do they have them with betabuxx or with chad, that´s the question, because they can get away with alphafucks-betabuxx
The problem is, when they're old and feel ready to have children, they're already past their prime. Chad can get better stuff.

I don't have the data on that (also because data normally doesn't separate by "chad" and "betabuxx", lol), but my empirical experience tells me that 1) high quality women are having kids very late nowadays and 2)more so with betabuxxes than with chads.

Also keep in mind that Chads are a small minority.

For every high-tier woman that has 1 kid with within a nuclear family, trash ones have 10 fatherless ones. The chads that impregnate them usually look good but deep down they are selfish sacks of shit, what kind of man doesn't look after his spawn? A trash tier one.

Enforced monogamy ensures that a man will obligate himself to provide and care for the wife and child while the woman takes care of the kids and the home. We have sluts breeding with absent fathers and cucks now, the kids grow up fatherless or with a cuck father, those kids will be fucked in the head and quality genes won't save them. Furthermore enforced monogamy makes men work hard for pussy and women work hard to keep their man happy while both of them work hard to not raise failures, which in turn creates more hard-working intelligent members of the community.

Thats why we don't deserve to be male.

There seems to be a correlation between women's sexual liberation and dysgenic breeding

For every high-tier woman that has 1 kid with within a nuclear family, trash ones have 10 fatherless ones. The chads that impregnate them usually look good but deep down they are selfish sacks of shit, what kind of man doesn't look after his spawn? A trash tier one.

Enforced monogamy ensures that a man will obligate himself to provide and care for the wife and child while the woman takes care of the kids and the home. We have sluts breeding with absent fathers and cucks now, the kids grow up fatherless or with a cuck father, those kids will be fucked in the head and quality genes won't save them. Furthermore enforced monogamy makes men work hard for pussy and women work hard to keep their man happy while both of them work hard to not raise failures, which in turn creates more hard-working intelligent members of the community.

you are integrating humanist ideals in evolutionary nature.

the shape of a man's penis is meant to scrape out the sperm of other competitors.

whether you like it or not, women are always in a state of fertility absent weaning periods.

women were also mean to have multiple sex partners to confuse paternity.

it is the male's evolutionary advantage to not take care of the children and to breed with as many females as possible to ensure some of his genes will be passed.

you are integrating humanist ideals in evolutionary nature.

the shape of a man's penis is meant to scrape out the sperm of other competitors.

whether you like it or not, women are always in a state of fertility absent weaning periods.

women were also mean to have multiple sex partners to confuse paternity.

it is the male's evolutionary advantage to not take care of the children and to breed with as many females as possible to ensure some of his genes will be passed.
Leave me and my copes alone :feelscry: