Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Binged watched Vandread anime

G

Ghost

Captain
Its an anime thats set in the far future and its about men and women living on different planets and uniting to fight the "harvesters"...

Men and women start out as enemies then they declared a peace treaty in the end after winning big battle against the harvesters.

Somewhat blackpilled somewhat bluepilled.

Bluepilled in the sense that... How can Changlite main character on an incel body get Stacy, Stacylite, and Gigastacy to fight over him?

What are the chances of a 4'9, 110 pound manlet? Lol Perhaps face > height and frame? I dunno...Was it perhaps his go-getter fighter attitude that saved the day many times... which is an alpha male trait?

Shoujo anime is realistic in the sense all females want a tall rich handsome gigachad who can do everything like Batman.

It's wish-fulfillment. You're supposed to live vicariously through the main character.

It's wish-fulfillment. You're supposed to live vicariously through the main character.

I guess... Man I'd love to have a girl like Dita... Very sweet, affectionate, and a good cook. Being Stacy is a bonus... Who cares if she's a ditz. :heart:

I'm oneitised on an anime girl...

Does that count as foid worship and being a cuck? Lol

Does that count as foid worship and being a cuck? Lol
A 2d anime waifu is a military-grade defense against cucked behavior in real life, so no, it's not being a cuck.