Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Binge watch this channel before the jews take it down. Latest video by GDF on why Isreal doesn't have a right to exist

Tldr

@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang
@aswellfella
@baja jagodinac
@Friezacel
@supersoldier
@Incline
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WizardofSoda
@copemaxx9002

Israel can have the right to exist but it needs to be run by Ethnic Jewish Muslims and Sharia.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL!!!
Ok. I didn't watch the video before sharing, but his argument that ancient isrealites didn't exist is bullshit. The modern state shouldn't exist because, they rejected Christ, and the reason they were chosen was simply because, the Messiah would come from a great kingdom..

Israel can have the right to exist but it needs to be run by Ethnic Jewish Muslims and Sharia.
No, they're Europeans, they barely have any Levantine DNA. They should go to Madagascar like Hitler wanted

Ok. I didn't watch the video before sharing, but his argument that ancient isrealites didn't exist is bullshit. The modern state shouldn't exist because, they rejected Christ, and the reason they were chosen was simply because, the Messiah would come from a great kingdom..
Don't trust ideologues to get their analysis of history and historical facts right even if they ostensibly have noble intentions. They're not historiographers so that's not their expertise even if their heart is in the right place.

Don't trust ideologues to get their analysis of history and historical facts right even if they ostensibly have noble intentions. They're not historiographers so that's not their expertise even if their heart is in the right place.
I know. That's why you shouldn't blindly listen to people

1400 years of muslim rule and no church was bombed or destroyed, the moment the innocent chosen people of god ruled it they started bombing and killing Christians and muslim Palestinians

1400 years of muslim rule and no church was bombed or destroyed, the moment the innocent chosen people of god ruled it they started bombing and killing Christians and muslim Palestinians
True

Based, will give it a watch

Interesting, true I guess, the Middle East has been a graveyard for far too long anyways & I do not see it changing soon