Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Bing reinforces sexhaver normativity

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
So I use Microsoft Rewards because im an xbox fag and you basically get free shit for letting microsoft data mine you by searching random shit on Bing and answering short polls and surveys and stuff. I basically get their subscription service GamePass for free this way. Since i like to achievement hunt this is a great value for me since I get access to 100+ games for free, many of which are short indy titles with easy achievement completions.

That is, until today's poll which was very brutal and blackpilling.
Unfortunate

While a small, trivial detail, it nonetheless reminded me of my lonely existence and reaffirms the oppressive sex-haver normativity that deeply permeates the fabric of our society. Love and sex are presumed, everyone has it at one point or another after all...except those who don't.

Fact is we live a daily reality that is more horrendous and miserable than normie minds can even conceive. Faggots have bitched about heteronormativity for years, until now every media and academic sources acknowledges it as an obviously true phenomenon. No shit, our media content presumes heterosexuality because most people are heterosexual, yet such portrayals can also lead to sexual minorities feeling excluded and ostracized. And now society acknowledges it and even implements active measures to counter it by shoving faggotry in your face with diversity quotas in film casting and every other form of media you consume.

Yet, no one acknowledges sex-haver normativity. Because no one cares about ugly low status men if we aren't part of some politically relevant minority, like niggers and faggots. Unfortunately it will likely continue this way until enough incels endure loneliness long enough to lose their minds and go ER enough times until society finally has to acknowledge the problem, and by then society will already be in a collapse death spiral, if it isn't already.

And here is the breakdown from the poll if you are curious. Obviously there wasnt a "I have never found love" third option.

Answer

And here is the breakdown from the poll if you are curious. Obviously there wasnt a "I have never found love" third option.

Answer
tbh I used to think most people meet online, but most people I know that have girflriends always know them from school so now I actually think 38% online is pretty high