Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Binaural beats - The solution we have been looking for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
We have all seen @Hunter preach the sheer power of binaural beats, and he was met with laughter. The truth is youre all scared that they will work, and you will be given the power to finally ascend.

With the amount of currys in here, I would hope you would want your skin not to resemble the colour of actual feces. So here is my gift to you.

People have gotten results from the eye-color changing ones

I'm on my 6th day listening to them and my eyes are lighter

:feelskek:

while your at it, pray to zeus that you ascend. better chance of working.

binaural beats me

I'm gonna need some actual scientific evidence before I waste hours listening to some hypnobullshit. I still don't understand how listening to something for hours could make you an inch taller or give you clearer skin, It doesn't seem possible tbh

Great for trannymaxxing too, just ask Chris Chan!

Just pseudosciencemax bro!!!

I listen to binaural beats for 8 years every day for at least an hour, and nothing changed
I mean i listen to them because i rather listen to music than hearing my parents walking around or talking, they just help you sleep, or help you meditate
Nothing more nothing less

Delete this thread

I listen to binaural beats for 8 years every day for at least an hour, and nothing changed
I mean i listen to them because i rather listen to music than hearing my parents walking around or talking, they just help you sleep, or help you meditate
Make sure its on a correct gamma wavelength. Trolls have been putting out fake frequency videos.
Delete this thread
No

you werent listening to specific beats to change your appearance

What results are you having so far? Do you see a larger ring around your iris?

They're lighter under less lighting, while otherwise it would look black under more

thicker limbal ring and lighter rings around the center.

you werent listening to specific beats to change your appearance

Or listening to multiple ones with different effects, try the ones from the channel I gave a link to

I pranked my chad roommate by playing binaural beats for height to him while he was sleeping, and now he is 8ft tall and is panicking because he doesn't know why he can't stop growing. Hahah jokes on him!

Last edited:
listened to them for 5 seconds and my cock grew to 15 inches, it's too big now, how can I revert this??? Please??

a youtube channel that does binaural beats.
I like their eagle totem beat. JFL if you aren't spiritanimalbinarualbeatmaxxing.

what is eagle totem for?
Helps you identify your spirit animal. Once you know which animal you are you should experience your inner termoil disappear. You know your personality and can focus on your goals.

I'll do it for azn grills. It would be a last resort but at that point I'd do it.

This is retarded but it's comfy to listen to

Uhh oh, retards have started getting into pseud-science and fringe bullshit.

Keep this shit off this site.

high iq. i read that brad pitt actually bought the record version of binaural beats and thats how he got so good looking.

Uhh oh, retards have started getting into pseud-science and fringe bullshit.

Keep this shit off this site.
binaural beats is ironclad science.

high iq. i read that brad pitt actually bought the record version of binaural beats and thats how he got so good looking.
I heard Chico's mom played binaural beats to him through speakers while he was in her womb tbqtbh

:feelskek:

while your at it, pray to zeus that you ascend. better chance of working.
Seriously :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: out of all the files I’ve heard of this is by far the biggest

So listening to music can change my bone structure and eye Color JFL at this cope

I used binaurals back in 2015 I was Indian and 4'8. I listened to skin whitener and grow taller beats and currently I'm white and 6' tall. I stopped using them though, for religious reasons, but if I had continued I would be a glowing 80 foot Being right now.

jfl at all the copers itt

well NoFap turned out to be legit so I might give this a try

height - 2 and a half months

hazel eyes and hair loss - a week and a half
Have you gained even a mm in height since starting? Do you have photo proof of your eye area improving?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back