Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Billowel - A hypocrite (Why Christians are hypocrites)

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Billowel is a Portuguese guy who I knew who talked about how he was a Christian all day. I remember him debating blkpillpres years ago. He was pretty adamant in his Christian beliefs apparently until he wanted to get laid then suddenly the Christian larp goes out the window. You have to be careful of these "Christians", because they will change their subjective belief system depending on the circumstance and self interest. Billowel was a catholic yet he broke the "sex outside marriage" thing and went straight to Asia to get laid. Doesn't sound very Christian to me.

He also had to rub it in to everyone just to stroke his ego. The replies are not negative because people love supporting fakecels. All the Christian posts he made were all larp in the end, he just wanted to get his dick wet. They were only a convenience to him, he wasn't nor isn't really a christian. His life isn't that bad either for him to be able to make money and travel around the world. It means he has the social connections and health to work and travel which is something many incels lack. I remember talking to people and telling them he is not an incel and I was ignored then this happened a few months later.

Hes been banned for a while so im not shitting on him, hes already gone and enjoying his life mogging. I'm just writing this thread to warn you about these Christians who change their beliefs on a whim.

Billowel is a Portuguese guy who I knew who talked about how he was a Christian all day. I remember him debating blkpillpres years ago. He was pretty adamant in his Christian beliefs apparently until he wanted to get laid then suddenly the Christian larp goes out the window. You have to be careful of these "Christians", because they will change their subjective belief system depending on the circumstance and self interest. Billowel was a catholic yet he broke the "sex outside marriage" thing and went straight to Asia to get laid. Doesn't sound very Christian to me.

He also had to rub it in to everyone just to stroke his ego. The replies are not negative because people love supporting fakecels. All the Christian posts he made were all larp in the end, he just wanted to get his dick wet. They were only a convenience to him, he wasn't nor isn't really a christian. His life isn't that bad either for him to be able to make money and travel around the world. It means he has the social connections and health to work and travel which is something many incels lack. I remember talking to people and telling them he is not an incel and I was ignored then this happened a few months later.

Hes been banned for a while so im not shitting on him, hes already gone and enjoying his life mogging. I'm just writing this thread to warn you about these Christians who change their beliefs on a whim.
|/
:soy:

Maybe they waited until marriage (not likely) or they made vows in front of God and they are married in the eyes of God, either way if he wants to spend his entire life with her then there is no sin.

Call an incel brother and the next day his dick is wet. This is why I want to leave this shit. But i cant because its INVOLUNTARY

Maybe they waited until marriage (not likely) or they made vows in front of God and they are married in the eyes of God, either way if he wants to spend his entire life with her then there is no sin.
He still traveled to another country to get his dick wet with a woman he didn't know jfl. If he was a true christian and believed in what he said he would have become a monk. I'm fine with him trying to ascend with a woman from a foreign country thats his initiative, but lol at him larping as a Christian and changing the rules to apply to his specific scenario. Either be a opportunist trying to get ones dick wet or a christian.

Call an incel brother and the next day his dick is wet. This is why I want to leave this shit. But i cant because its INVOLUNTARY
Yes, he spent years here when all he had to do was get a plane ticket. He was already a "world traveler" before that.

He still traveled to another country to get his dick wet with a woman he didn't know jfl. If he was a true christian and believed in what he said he would have become a monk. I'm fine with him trying to ascend with a woman from a foreign country thats his initiative, but lol at him larping as a Christian and changing the rules to apply to his specific scenario. Either be a opportunist trying to get ones dick wet or a christian.

Yes, he spent years here when all he had to do was get a plane ticket. He was already a "world traveler" before that.
should I practice a language, work out, buy a plane ticket and leave to geomaxx too?

This applies to many mayo"cels" here :feelsseriously:

But yeah, you are right. Pretty sure he went to the Phillippines which is formally a catholic country yet also a hotspot for sexpats from all over the world :feelskek:

Last edited:
If he was a true christian and believed in what he said he would have become a monk. I'm fine with him trying to ascend with a woman from a foreign country thats his initiative, but lol at him larping as a Christian and changing the rules to apply to his specific scenario.
Christians have always been fake and gay. Same reason they bend any other rule/myth about their religion

There really be users on here complaining about religion more than they complain about foids. Truly pathetic.

Him having sex outside marriage is sin

There were many men in the old testament who had several wifes or visited a whore. The life that is described in the bible: Marry when you're a teenager and never divorce is basically impossible nowadays. So now it's even harder than 4000 years ago. Then you add peak promiscuity and you get the hellhole we live in. I'm not saying the bible supports whoremongering, but you need to consider the insane amount of self control it takes to abstain from it.

Him having sex outside marriage is sin
God dont care for human laws, if a man and a woman promise themselves to each other they are married in the eyes of God. But if the woman wasn't a virgin which most likely she wasn't, then they committed an adultery.

God dont care for human laws, if a man and a woman promise themselves to each other they are married in the eyes of God. But if the woman wasn't a virgin which most likely she wasn't, then they committed an adultery.
Who says they promised themselves to each other? Also it’s not adultery if she isn’t married or was never married before.

Who says they promised themselves to each other? Also it’s not adultery if she isn’t married or was never married before.
Im talking about possible scenarios. And yes if you have sex with an non virgin it is an adultery because she beIongs to the guy she have slept with. if there were more of them then she belongs to the streets

Im talking about possible scenarios. And yes if you have sex with an non virgin it is an adultery because she beIongs to the guy she have slept with. if there were more of them then she belongs to the streets
No she doesn’t if she was not married to him. If she has sex with a dude outside of marriage and he dumps her no one can ever have sex with her ever if they marry her? Absolute retardation.

No she doesn’t if she was not married to him. If she has sex with a dude outside of marriage and he dumps her no one can ever have sex with her ever if they marry her? Absolute retardation.
Bible says it. Bible doesnt take sex lightly. If two have sex together they are bound for life.

Christian doesn't equal flawless or adamant.

Water wet christcucks are hypocritical retards, same for any moralfag or "higher than thou" shit you hear. Like when everyone was sperging about that animal abuser or whatever the fuck.

Everyone only cares about themselves and their own pleasure and if they tell you different it's a grift.

Bible says it. Bible doesnt take sex lightly. If two have sex together they are bound for life.
Yeah no. You are reaching here.

Billowel was a catholic yet he broke the "sex outside marriage" thing and went straight to Asia to get laid. Doesn't sound very Christian to me.
Id she was not a virgin she doesn't fall under the mosaic laws. Just saying.

Yeah no. You are reaching here.
You are focusing too much on the marriage in the modern sense of that word. When God spoke to people, if two slept together they were considered married and had obligation one to another. if they consider sex a casual thing then they were sinners and adulterers and they deserved to be stoned to death.

You are focusing too much on the marriage in the modern sense of that word. When God spoke to people, if two slept together they were considered married and had obligation one to another. if they consider sex a casual thing then they were sinners and adulterers and they deserved to be stoned to death.
Fornication is a sin and it’s not punishable by death. You’re wrong here. The Bible does not say sex is marriage.

It is a lesser sin if she wasn't a virgin chaste woman. But if she was then
If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman. dSo you shall purge the evil from Israel.

Punishments for Sexual Immorality​

“If a bman commits adultery with the wife of1 his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge zthe sexually immoral and adulterous.

@RuudVanNistelrooy that is talking about sex with another man’s wife, not a virgin.

OH NO!
@GeckoBus

OH NO!
@GeckoBus
yakub invented christianity for low iq cumskins to remain functional cuz they were afraid of the sun, every nigga know that

yakub invented christianity for low iq cumskins to remain functional cuz they were afraid of the sun, every nigga know that
I have to meet this yakub guy

Last chance, Tozier - get out before it gets dark tonight. You're TOO OLD to stop me! You're ALL TOO OLD!
DONT YOU WANT IT DONT YOU WANT IT DONT YOU WANT IT :shock:

@Murder Mario got a tutorial for child bride maxxing for ya
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow
For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

For he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny!

For he's a jolly good fellow, and so say all of us!

For he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny!
Jimmy cracked corn and i dont care!
my massas gone away!