Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Billions" and the difference between chad and a cuck.

bbcel

bbcel

Greycel
Does anyone watch Billions? The first episode of the third season gives a lesson on the treatment that chad's and sub human receive from the same woman and how women are naturally submissive towards a GL man.

When Wendy fucked with the alpha GL she was totally submissive.

Now with your subhuman husband ...

Cuck rhoades

he is a beta, he only got axelrod through sly and womanly tactics

he is a beta, he only got axelrod through sly and womanly tactics

It was hilarious the episode where in therapy Wendy questioned him about why he was always dressed as an attorney and he replied that it was a way for people to understand how a subhuman how he managed to marry her hahahahaha.

True, that's why incels can never "make it" by statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing. They'll never see real lust in a woman's eyes. Their height, face, penis size, and frame will always shut off any part of her brain that would otherwise get enjoyment out of sex.

True, that's why incels can never "make it" by statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing. They'll never see real lust in a woman's eyes. Their height, face, penis size, and frame will always shut off any part of her brain that would otherwise get enjoyment out of sex.

Sad but real.

No matter how much social status and money an ugly man is biologically incapable of generating real attraction on a woman.

The raw attraction she demonstrates toward the alpha is impressive.

Maggie Siff is a brilliant actress is interpreting perfectly how the femoids act.

Everyone should watch this show.

Attachments

• Opera Instantâneo_2018-04-16_172947_resizing.flixster.com.png
    Opera Instantâneo_2018-04-16_172947_resizing.flixster.com.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 75
Damian Lewis has a narrow mouth and horrible coloring. I know what Giamatti is.

Wouldn't say axelrod is a Chad, he just has status.
He isn't genetically gifted with perfect facial features like Chad.

Anyway, Billions is a fucking great show I gotta say.

Wouldn't say axelrod is a Chad, he just has status.
He isn't genetically gifted with perfect facial features like Chad.

Anyway, Billions is a fucking great show I gotta say.

I'm not referring to Bob lol

Chad in the case is Craig Heidecker in which she had an affair in the second season.

After that Cuck Rhoades wanted to know all the details about the sex she had with a younger, handsome man, Rhoades is pathetic.

I'm not referring to Bob lol

Chad in the case is Craig Heidecker in which she had an affair in the second season.

After that Cuck Rhoades wanted to know all the details about the sex she had with a younger, handsome man, Rhoades is pathetic.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.
But he is a legit beta cuck, so he deserved it. I wish it happened to more beta numales IRL tbqh.
We need more people to swallow the blackpill.

Ah yeah, forgot about that.
But he is a legit beta cuck, so he deserved it. I wish it happened to more beta numales IRL tbqh.
We need more people to swallow the blackpill.

Please watch the first episode of the third season is pure black pill.

Back in the pre-agricultural times the traits that got you resources and status were heavily correlated with all those physical features. Women still haven't "caught up" to a world where a guy like Zuck can become one of the most powerful people in the world. Gigachads are like kings to them even if they're homeless and shooting up heroin all day.

Please watch the first episode of the third season is pure black pill.
I already watched it boyo, still need to watch the most recent episode.
Chuck is the most accurate depiction of the modern male imaginable, he is literally everything I imagine IT cucks to be.

I already watched it boyo, still need to watch the most recent episode.
Chuck is the most accurate depiction of the modern male imaginable, he is literally everything I imagine IT cucks to be.

I'm watching the fourth episode and I'm shocked.

His analysis of the Rhoades being the perfect representation of modern man is very accurate.

Wendy acts as a dominatrix when going to have sex with Cuck Rhoades but when she went to have sex with Chad she became automatically submissive.

In this episode Chad dies, she goes into despair, her emotional side only appeared in the moments when she related to the aesthetic alpha.

Meanwhile the subhuman-looking husband only receives humiliation with no sign that his wife wants him sexually.

Billions is pure black pill.
Screen Shot 04 20 18 at 0557 PM

I'm watching the fourth episode and I'm shocked.

His analysis of the Rhoades being the perfect representation of modern man is very accurate.

Wendy acts as a dominatrix when going to have sex with Cuck Rhoades but when she went to have sex with Chad she became automatically submissive.

In this episode Chad dies, she goes into despair, her emotional side only appeared in the moments when she related to the aesthetic alpha.

Meanwhile the subhuman-looking husband only receives humiliation with no sign that his wife wants him sexually.

Billions is pure black pill.
View attachment 8842
Billions is a Hyper-Realistic show.
It's what makes it so great.

incels can never "make it" by statusmaxxing or moneymaxxing. They'll never see real lust in a woman's eyes. Their height, face, penis size, and frame will always shut off any part of her brain that would otherwise get enjoyment out of sex.
It won't shut off completely, but it might be less attracted to some men more than others. I used to have very high standards, but now I'd fuck any ugly landwhale. If femoids get desperate enough they'd do the same. Women from thailand and philipines fuck unattractive foreigners for only a few bucks.

I love that show, it's hyper blackpilled.

Fucking love this show, it's proof that no matter how much money and status you get, you'll always be a cuck.
7724736_does-billions-expect-us-to-laugh-at-rhoadess_b488b297_m.jpg

I fucking love Wags. You just know the guy was incel when he was younger, and once he gets MS, takes his rage out on everyone.