Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Billie Eilish racism

IncelCream

Chink is an actual word with many definitions though

EG chink in the armor, chinking a log cabin etc

Chinks get mad when it's used at all
She was saying it derogatorily with a chinese accent :feelsseriously:

as a man of partial asian descent i am furious

Yeah chink is a word with many definitions EG chink in the armor, chinking a log cabin etc
It says the context, read all of the words

I want to fuck her throat until she pukes on my cock

If she had said nigger those niggers would be crying for the next 50 years

Is this the video? She's singing a long to a rap song by nigger Tyler the Creator. She does not put on a Chinese accent.

There's plenty to hate about her but this is some weak shit by chinks struggling in the victim olympics.

Thats not the whole video:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Your fake news

This would be based but I think chinks are reaching. Two different videos, she sings along to a rap song and in a completely different video she talks like a retard chinks allege she's trying to talk like a stereotypical chink.
People are calling BS because she was like BLM and now this, although she was 13, she should know Chink means Asian
[UWSL]ごめんなさい[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Imagine her saying this in her fake accent after she puked on my cock[/UWSL]
BBC only

Sloppy Seconds? Sign me up

JKJK
Implying she would even agree on that after she had a real BWC. Nigga, you can't even compete with other incels, let alone white normies. Gookwhores don't want you.

Implying she would even agree on that after she had a real BWC. Nigga, you can't even compete with other incels, let alone white normies. Gookwhores don't want you.
She said she likes bbc:feelsrope:

not the chinkerinos :feelsohh:

This bitch has huge tits and a nice ass no wonder she was hiding it. Disappointed no pics of her as a teen to fap to though

I hate the derogatory racial slurs, i never understood why black people adopted the nigger and turn it into nigga and call each other like that.

Hypocritical liberal retards.