Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Billie Eilish is a reflection of everything that is wrong with modern society and I cannot stand any videos were she is talking

She is an entitled rich whiny slut.

She can't stop telling to not bodyshame girls yet she's the first one to bodyshame guys.

She has big boobs tho, I'd rape her without any pb (in video game)

At the end of the day to get big in the music industry you have to sell your soul. You get to become famous and wealthy but you are being used by the elites to get into the minds of young children. The normie sheep are more receptive to a attractive girl than they are to a 100 year old Nosferatu looking motherfucker who has to drink the blood of children every day to survive.

Listen here u dumb nigger

Blackpill is not only about looks u filthy fucking bitch

All women past 18 are the same they are just a piece of meat with just a bitchy personality

Fuck off u cunt kys
Bruh me saying that 1 out of 4 billion females is a decent person does not mean that I do not hate females you dumbass mf, the behavior of MODERN females is caused and worsened by things such as social media, social stigma, higher income for foids, cooperations and famous people promoting feminism and a lot of other reasons obviously, but not every single female on earth will have been affected, 99,99999999% of females on earth are worthless foids, but my oneitis is not

She hit the sweet spot between virtue signalling and exploiting pretty privilege

I love how you Posted this on her Birthday :feelshaha: Was that a coincidence :waitwhat:
@Incel_Marxist_Carn
But yeah just take one look at her, she what I imagine when people talk about The thousand-yard stare.