Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bill Maher dropping blackpills while talking about Fifty Shades and #MeToo

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
>"Women want stalking and being hit on by superiors, and controlling behaviour, but only from the men they want it from, and problem is we don't know which one we are"
> ...how in the age of #metoo, the number one movie in America is about a women on a leash...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiYudywr_tQ[/video]

RE: Bill Maher dropping blackpills while talking about Fifty Shades and the #MeToo moveme

Women need to be put on a leash

RE: Bill Maher dropping blackpills while talking about Fifty Shades and the #MeToo moveme

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

I fucking hate Bill Maher.

I respect Bill Maher.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

bill maher is the most blackpilled political comedian

He's an Atheist leftist kike... however much respect for admitting this shit.

Blackpill101 said:
He's an Atheist leftist kike... however much respect for admitting this shit.
Yeah but he hates Muslims so I guess there's some value I guess

ASS_F said:
Yeah but he hates Muslims so I guess there's some value I guess

He hates Islamism like a Zio kike. He wants to destabilize their regions and promote secularism, while bringing horses of them into the West at the same time.

Lookism being finally exposed in the mainstream. I hope it spreads more, it's the only way these evil feminists and their #MeToo genocide of ugly men can be stopped. Huge props to Bill Maher for having the balls to call out the blatant hypocrisy of women, even at a threat to his own life. If you anger these feminists, they won't quit until your entire life and career is in shreds.

He didn't expose Lookism, though.

It's NT to suggest Ted Cruz, Bill Cosby and Old Guy On Party That Is Not Mine is ugly and undesirable, but not NT to admit that you or anyone within earshot is.

Honestly if he wasn't in Jewish palms and famous, he'd be posting on these forums. When you're this gripped by the balls by Jews, it's unbelievable he managed to subtly slip in some blackpills. Mad props to him.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
its the only real way to keep them under controll

Solitarian_Walker said:
Lookism being finally exposed in the mainstream. I hope it spreads more, it's the only way these evil feminists and their #MeToo genocide of ugly men can be stopped. Huge props to Bill Maher for having the balls to call out the blatant hypocrisy of women, even at a threat to his own life. If you anger these feminists, they won't quit until your entire life and career is in shreds.

telling the truth in 2018 will result in public crucifixion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back