Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bill Maher calls Kyle Rittenhouse an Incel

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
JFL at this boomer NPC. Kyle is absolutely in the right but this normscum still calls him Incel.

The meaning of Incel has completely changed to “ugly dude I don’t like”.

Do you think he would call him that if Kyle looked like a young Chris Hemsworth?

Ugly dudes just got another confirmation that they are guilty by default in the court of public opinion, no matter what the law says. Going ER is the only way to get some semblance of justice.

Kyle should have shot the entire town and it would still have been self-defence as far as I’m concerned.

View: https://youtu.be/8KRoT3jLpI0?t=145

Kike is just mad he killed two of his tribe, soon lawsuits will come, and they will shut the fuck up, it won't matter though, they will have to pay millions to the kid. Scum.

Maher ain't very good looking himself with that big ethnic jew nose.

Whites can distinguish other white ethnic groups pretty good. I'll bet most white foids distinguish him as a jewish dude because of his big fat ethnic jew nose and thus, discriminated against him.

The term "incel" devolved into a pejorative about two years ago, and eventually was distilled to the mainstream consciousness as an insult in a league slightly better than "Nazi." It's just the hot new buzzword for person you don't like. Although, "ugly dude I don't like" is more generic, "ugly dude I don't like who is misogynist, doesn't agree with my extreme liberal politics, and says things (mostly about women) that are true but make me uncomfortable when I hear them" is more accurate.

The kikes fear the Rittenhousecels. They know we are aware of their true nature. :feelsLSD:

You're awful Bill

Last edited:
The term "incel" devolved into a pejorative about two years ago, and eventually was distilled to the mainstream consciousness as an insult in a league slightly better than "Nazi." It's just the hot new buzzword for person you don't like. Although, "ugly dude I don't like" is more generic, "ugly dude I don't like who is misogynist, doesn't agree with my extreme liberal politics, and says things (mostly about women) that are true but make me uncomfortable when I hear them" is more accurate.
I agree mostly, but “Incel” also has that ring of patheticness and impotence to it, while “Nazi” sounds a little more dangerous.

The kikes fear the Rittenhousecels. They know we are aware of their true nature. :feelsLSD:

You're awful Bill

The similarities are so striking…

Oh I wish there was a 2nd us civil war

I dont think anyone pays attention to that guy, his show is just late night pseudo-intellectual entertainment for boomers.

ugly dude I don't like who is misogynist, doesn't agree with my extreme liberal politics, and says things (mostly about women) that are true but make me uncomfortable when I hear them" is more accurate.
I’ve seen this example nearly every time incel has been used as an insult
JFL at this boomer NPC. Kyle is absolutely in the right but this normscum still calls him Incel.

Do you think he would call him that if Kyle looked like a young Chris Hemsworth?

Ugly dudes just got another confirmation that they are guilty by default in the court of public opinion, no matter what the law says. Going ER is the only way to get some semblance of justice.

Kyle should have shot the entire town and it would still have been self-defence as far as I’m concerned.

View: https://youtu.be/8KRoT3jLpI0?t=145

Funny thing is there was a post on here yesterday about how the girlfriend of a guy he shot gave Rittenhouse her number jfl

Last edited:
only yesterday I found out your avi is the bad guy from the old dune movie watched the new one yesterday it was alright

only yesterday I found out your avi is the bad guy from the old dune movie watched the new one yesterday it was alright
Notice how they always pick the ugly deformed guy as the villain :feelskek:

Why the fuck is it socially acceptable to disparage guys who can't get laid? How is it different from insulting disabled people, or orphans, or cancer patients? Why the fuck is this type of suffering laughed upon by society? Fuck them and fuck their hypocrisy.

Oh I wish there was a 2nd us civil war
The entire west needs a civil war.
Hitler did nothing wrong, btw.

Funny thing is there was a post on here yesterday about how the girlfriend of a guy he shot gave Rittenhouse her number jfl
Really?? Lol, this reality is one big meme.

Yea, he used to scare the shit out of me when I was little.

Why the fuck is it socially acceptable to disparage guys who can't get laid? How is it different from insulting disabled people, or orphans, or cancer patients? Why the fuck is this type of suffering laughed upon by society? Fuck them and fuck their hypocrisy.
Because deep down, in their heart of hearts, ever human being is blackpilled and values only your reproductive potential.

Kike is just mad he killed two of his tribe, soon lawsuits will come, and they will shut the fuck up, it won't matter though, they will have to pay millions to the kid. Scum.
This

bill maher probably didnt lose his virginity until he was 37

Better incel than nigger

Kyle is taller and better looking than me so if he is an incel what does that make me?

Bill Maher is Jewish btw

The Jews are mad because Kyle killed two Jews in self-defense and got away with it walking free

Also an interesting fact is the last name Rittenhouse is an anglicization of the German name Rettinghaus

So Kyle Rittenhouse is of German descent and killed Jewish criminal scum

Isn't that crazy or what? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

How do you say "based" in Deutsch? :feelsLSD: :dab:

“it’s a tinder box” is he mocking us?

Bill Maher is Jewish btw

The Jews are mad because Kyle killed two Jews in self-defense and got away with it walking free

Also an interesting fact is the last name Rittenhouse is an anglicization of the German name Rettinghaus

Interesting how jews are 2%of americas population yet 100% of the commies he shot. Really gets my gentile noggin joggin

Bill Maher has to larp by pretending to buy into left wing narratives to have an actual career and even then he had to betabux some ethnic foid to get a sniff of anything:-

images

Whereas Kyle Rittenhouse is probably gonna at least get some Trad Con pussy soon. Maher is just jealous :smonk:

“If the police aren’t doing there job the people shouldn’t take the law into their own hands”

Just get killed by a bunch of violent white terrorists burning the city Theory

Bill Maher is Jewish btw

:feelshaha::feelscomfy:

>everyone that I don't like is a incel

“ going ER is the only way to get some semblance of justice” if that isn’t some of the truest shit ever spoken idk what is

bill maher needs his head cut off, impaled on a spear and paraded around the capital city like the disgusting piece of vermin that he is. Like the way they did it back in midevil times

bill maher needs his head cut off, impaled on a spear and paraded around the capital city like the disgusting piece of vermin that he is. Like the way they did it back in midevil times
FBIopenupmaxxing i see

FBIopenupmaxxing i see
Bill Maher the Incel hater and shamer, deserves to get Curbstomped to an inch of his life by an angry mob, then his head should be taken off his neck with an Execution3rs Axe, Impaled on a stick, and paraded around the capital city. Like they did in Midevil times

We play both sides

Bill Maher is Jewish btw

Didn't know that. Sometimes German and Jewish surnames get confounded.

But knowing this now, gigabased.

The only reason why people are calling him an incel is because he's unattractive

maher is as braindead as his viewers

bill maher probably didnt lose his virginity until he was 37
I'm absolutely sure he had to use a prostitute for it.

“If the police aren’t doing there job the people shouldn’t take the law into their own hands”

Just get killed by a bunch of violent white terrorists burning the city Theory
Yeah, this one was the most pathetic part of the whole video.

It's just a way for them to claim that your opinion doesn't matter because you're low value. I mean if you break down what it is that they're saying, it's the only possible conclusion. It's also the same as calling a man a virgin as an insult.

It isn't about whether or not someone has sex, but more like declaring that you're a person who is perceived as likely not having sex. You're ugly, women don't want you, and therefore your opinion is invalid. I swear these disingenuous idiots should fucking listen to themselves for once before gaslighting us, because they very often just prove our points with their own words.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back