Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bill Gates would've been an trucel if he didn't moneymaxx

This foid was his mistress, he was literally the richest man in the world for years and still couldn't get a better looking foid, all the foids he's with look mid or ugly, I remember there were news about his other affairs in the office and that he asked some of his workers out and most said no???
Another reason for being a truecel is that he was gigacircumcucked, so he can't even feel anything. He support MGM in Africa in order to not feel as bad if it becomes very common.

Another reason for being a truecel is that he was gigacircumcucked, so he can't even feel anything. He support MGM in Africa in order to not feel as bad if it becomes very common.
What's MGM?

He does look like the type to advocate for that tbh
He has. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation promotes MGM in Africa and they've even forcibly done it to boys of tribes who don't do it.

He has. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation promotes MGM in Africa and they've even forcibly done it to boys of tribes who don't do it.
Wtf, is he a kike?? That's evil even for a billionaire

I would say me and bill look alike and maybe have similar personalities but he iq mogs me but i feel his pain

Melinda is decent looking but i wonder if he kicks himself for not getting a smoking hot mail order bride from russia when he was younger :feelscry:

Based cutcel.

Even if he was low IQ and poor... He mogs me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back