Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bill Cosby's sexual assault conviction from 2018 is overturned by Pennslyvania Supreme Court

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
The justices determined that state prosecutors violated Cosby's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination when the state announced they would not file criminal charges against Cosby whilst Cosby was being compelled to testify in a civil case over the same incident, at which point the state then initiated criminal charges against Cosby whilst relying on a deposition from the relevant civil case.

Full opinion attached here, the ruling is 6-1.

A great day for burgercel civil libertarians, can't wait to observe the roasties and cucks seething.

Attachments

• 513671691-Bill-Cosby-ruling.pdf
    490.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Do you really think he was a child abuser? What's the evidence? I never bought it but never followed the case either

I find it very interesting how women suddenly recall being rapped right around the time it's easy enough to falsely accuse a man and ruin him.

Just a coincidence though right sweetie?

Believe all women right, sweetie?
Entire squad

Do you really think he was a child abuser? What's the evidence? I never bought it but never followed the case either

The PA state case surrounds his 2004 incident involving Andrea Constand. In a civil suit, he was compelled to testify, and he testified to drugging her and then having sex with her. I think that's pretty compelling evidence.

The issue at hand isn't whether Cosby did what the state alleges he did, it's about seeing a precedent. Due process matters. SJWs should blame the prosecutors, not the judge.

Last edited:
He date raped them.

No question about it.

They all had the same story.

The PA state case surrounds his 2004 incident involving Andrea Constand. In a civil suit, he was compelled to testify, and he testified to drugging her and then having sex with her. I think that's pretty compelling evidence.

The issue at hand isn't whether Cosby did what he did was what the state alleges he did, it's about seeing a precedent. Due process matters. SJWs should blame the prosecutors, not the judge.
He date raped them.

No question about it.

They all had the same story
Oh. That clears it up

A ton of allegations with zero proof, one of the big ones was a foid claiming he drugged and raped her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 15-years old. Everyone attacked him, but NO ONE asked why she went to the Playboy Mansion in the first place.

Cosby accusers waited 20+ years to “come forward” and some of them freely admitted to going to his hotel room at night accepting drinks, drugs, and favors. If a crime is so horrific to foids and they are not wiling to be investigated immediately after it happened to see if their story is true, it speaks volumes on the female, not he supposed rapist. As most alleged rapes occur when a victim is consensual in bed naked with their attacker, I would always doubt the victim and listen to the accused first.

Last edited:
A ton of allegations with zero proof, one of the big ones was a foid claiming he drugged and raped her at the Playboy Mansion when she was 15-years old. Everyone attacked him, but NO ONE asked why she went to the Playboy Mansion in the first place.

Cosby accusers waited 20+ years to “come forward” and some of them freely admitted to going to his hotel room at night accepting drinks, drugs, and favors. If a crime is so horrific to foids and they are not wiling to be investigated immediately after it happened to see if their story is true, it speaks volumes on the female, not he supposed rapist. As most alleged rapes occur when a victim is consensual in bed naked with their attacker, I would always doubt the victim and listen to the accused first.
15 year old is hardly a child. Zoomers that age are fucking around

He was packing some pudding

I see this time the checks didn't bounce

Cosby's accusers were Jews and Cosby's son was murdered by a Jew. Another based Black man who had their lives ruined ala Michael Jackson by bogus Jewish accusations.

Cosby's accusers were Jews and Cosby's son was murdered by a Jew. Another based Black man who had their lives ruined ala Michael Jackson by bogus Jewish accusations.
just curious what race are you

Brutal truths. Based black men are hunted down by Jews. While trash(rappers,thugs, nigger flohd) are celebrated

Brutal truths. Based black men are hunted down by Jews. While trash(rappers,thugs, nigger flohd) are celebrated

im annoyed that floyd was celebrated when the focus should've been on police brutality

Foids should just learn to accept sex they regret rather than claim rape

Very few people supported Cosby outright but one interview I saw was from a white guy that was supposedly one of Cosby's drug buddies that would hook him up. He didn't defend Cosby he just explained the situation. He said back in the "old days" all the stuff Cosby was doing was legit and every male celebrity was doing the same thing during that time. You invite a girl over, you offer her a drug, she understands and knows what is up once that offer is said, and either she accepts the drugs (which means she is down for the night) or she denies the drugs and you simply move onto another girl. None of the girls that Cosby supposedly "raped" ever said no that she didn't want to be with him. It was always that they woke up the next morning to him doing weird shit like sucking their toes or eating pudding while everyone was naked like a fat fuck. They would realize they were naked, maybe felt cum inside them, and would get feelings of regret knowing they probably had sex at some point during the night. Then they wait 20 years to cash in.

ALL the women knew he was a drug addict that liked a good time. ALL the women knew he was married and ALL the women willingly agreed to meet him at various apartments through the decades. If you think he legit raped anybody keep drinking that grape drink.

Feminist punching the air right now. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he Sue's hannibal buress.

He's a stand up comedian who brought the accusations to light in one of his sets.

I doubt it. Buress would probably be protected by the First Amendment -- see Supreme Court cases New York Times Co. v. Sullivan (1964) and Curtis Publishing Co. v. Butts (1967).

A "woke" clothing store near my homestead recently started to produce t-shirts that compare his conviction being overturned with Britney Spears' conservatorship appeal (the message of the t-shirt implies that her case is much more important and valid despite the fact that Spears was obviously reckless in her hayday and would probably be a female Drake Bell w/o the conservatorship).

I haven't looked too much into Cosby's case since I never cared for the guy to begin with, but I always had my doubts about his conviction since it felt like the women whom accused him of sexual assault just wanted the limelight (their reactions after the conviction felt melodramatic -- it was embarrassing to watch on TV).

To be fair, however, I am always skeptical of sexual assault claims anyway because there were TWO accusations made at my university whilst matriculated, and both of them turned out to be bogus. Most reasonable doubts nowadays generally stand in court, however -- gotta love courts that give into gynocentrism.

A "woke" clothing store near my homestead recently started to produce t-shirts that compare his conviction being overturned with Britney Spears' conservatorship appeal (the message of the t-shirt implies that her case is much more important and valid despite the fact that Spears was obviously reckless in her hayday and would probably be a female Drake Bell w/o the conservatorship).

I haven't looked too much into Cosby's case since I never cared for the guy to begin with, but I always had my doubts about his conviction since it felt like the women whom accused him of sexual assault just wanted the limelight (their reactions after the conviction felt melodramatic -- it was embarrassing to watch on TV).

To be fair, however, I am always skeptical of sexual assault claims anyway because there were TWO accusations made at my university whilst matriculated, and both of them turned out to be bogus. Most reasonable doubts nowadays generally stand in court, however -- gotta love courts that give into gynocentrism.
I love how normies keep comparing the two though they involve state laws in two different states, and one is a matter of family law and the other is criminal procedure.

I don't know enough about conservatorships to comment.

I love how normies keep comparing the two though they involve state laws in two different states, and one is a matter of family law and the other is criminal procedure.

I don't know enough about conservatorships to comment.

It really is apples and oranges yet people think it isn't because civil law is apparently synonymous with criminal law now. I sense another sexual assault allegation coming...

Motivation to moneymaxx for good lawyers :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back