Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Bill Burr shocked and speechless when his wife admits women get caught up with dude with huge dicks (dicklet copers - do not enter)

I'm not entering

all black women like big penises. other races don’t care about it that much

JFl at having a sheboon wife

That’s one thing I have going for me. I have a 7 1/4 inch dick yet it’s pointless when no girl wants me

do u honestly think women care if chad has a 5 inch penis instead of an 8 inch? do u think that would make him an incel?
It wouldn’t if you are a Chad, but whores will literally chase dudes with big dicks to fuck.

That’s one thing I have going for me. I have a 7 1/4 inch dick yet it’s pointless when no girl wants me
Consider going to a bdsm club with a mask on

my penis is 7 inches why am i incel
Get into swimming, make male friends at the swimming pool, let them accidentally see your dick, etc, socialmaxx to meet their female friends, wear grey yoga pants to parties, go to the beach in v shaped trunks

do u honestly think women care if chad has a 5 inch penis instead of an 8 inch? do u think that would make him an incel?
there's always another Chad with an even bigger dick

Get into swimming, make male friends, let.them accidentally see your dick, etc, socialmaxx to meet their female friends, wear grey yoga pants to parties, go to the beach in v shaped trunks
my dick is small unless it’s erect

Dudes with big dicks can go to any beach in Australia and get laid

my dick is small unless it’s erect
I got a collapsable too.

Don't know what to say. Try a cock ring? go nofap for three months and have a 24/7 erection?

You're fakecel if you haven't tried swimmer game

I hate whores

It wouldn’t if you are a Chad, but whores will literally chase dudes with big dicks to fuck.
EW37tEoX0AAjgPz

my penis is 7 inches why am i incel
“I’m 5/10 but no sex. Explain inkwels” meanwhile ignores the fact of being 5’4”.

Get into swimming, make male friends at the swimming pool, let them accidentally see your dick, etc, socialmaxx to meet their female friends, wear grey yoga pants to parties, go to the beach in v shaped trunks
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Ancient kikes were brutally dickpilled

I got a collapsable too.

Don't know what to say. Try a cock ring? go nofap for three months and have a 24/7 erection?

You're fakecel if you haven't tried swimmer game
i’m black i can’t swim

i’m black i can’t swim
Imagine being black with a big dick and not being able to even get a cuckold couple to let you have sex

You are a fakecel

i just measured. my penis is 4.3 inches flaccid
Fucking fakecel fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

You're probably a fucking troll LARPer fakecel baiter fuck you fuck you fuck you

Fucking fakecel fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

You're probably a fucking troll LARPer fakecel baiter fuck you fuck you fuck you
if u saw my face you wouldn’t think i’m a fakecel

why'd this idiot marry such an ugly niggress?

He's pretty ugly himself and it seems like they met before he blew up. She's also an annoying feminist so jfl. Not money and status for your face.

I just found out black women have a term called "chicken nugget". If your dick doesn't touch your navel when you are laying down then it's "too small".

You can tell how triggered Bill Burr is lol his entire marriage was revealed to be a scam and he copes by continuing to make little jokes. LMFAO. That's embarrassing. This is wifely material in 2023. Imagine marrying a non-virgin.

I think he said he liked her because she is one of the funniest women he’s ever talked to.

You can tell how triggered Bill Burr is lol his entire marriage was revealed to be a scam and he copes by continuing to make little jokes. LMFAO. That's embarrassing. This is wifely material in 2023. Imagine marrying a non-virgin.
Bill Burr is a leftist, so it’s inevitable he enjoys being cucked. But from this conversation, he knows what his subconscious really wants. Virgin.