Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment biggest voicemoggers here

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
@The Enforcer probably has the biggest voice mogging vocaroo I have listened to

View: https://vocaroo.com/195TF3QmVpNW

I was browsing ban appeals to make copypasted threads in sewers from there when I heard this.
holy shit :dafuckfeels: :shock:

nigga you should use that voice as your only form of existence

we should make voicemogging contests and as well as the ugliest/low T/soyest voice awards

@MarquisDeSade is a gigamogger when it comes to voice

This just sounds like a bad idea. It's already enough having account here when it's monitored by Law Enforcement Agencies, but... willingly uploading your actual voice.
No thanks.

He voicemogs a lot of normies ngl

This just sounds like a bad idea. It's already enough having account here when it's monitored by Law Enforcement Agencies, but... willingly uploading your actual voice.
No thanks.
no need to worry or be paranoid, I think big brother have us all checked already
@proudweeb thots?

Bullsheeeit
foid recorded me without my permission and acted like I don't talk all the time because I'm a subhuman truecel but here you go

No thanks.
the only thing you should be concerned about privacy wise is from normals doxxing you and making your personal life even worse. you can't hide anything from the government. they spy on you from the hardware level with both AMD and Intel CPUs.

the only thing you should be concerned about privacy wise is from normals doxxing you and making your personal life even worse. you can't hide anything from the government. they spy on you from the hardware level with both AMD and Intel CPUs.
tbh, I actually gave up on privacy long ago. I don't think I care anymore, even about getting doxxed. ugly nigga with a boring life there's nothing interesting.
lowinhib trait mab?

tbh, I actually gave up on privacy long ago. I don't think I care anymore, even about getting doxxed. ugly nigga with a boring life there's nothing interesting.
lowinhib trait mab?
tbh if I got doxxed it wouldn't even matter lol but I still would rather not

tbh if I got doxxed it wouldn't even matter lol but I still would rather not
4 or 5 years ago I was balls deep in all sorts of secure os and connection, shit like qubes and tor etc etc

then I realized I was just being autistic as fuck, I live in a 3rd world shithole and no one gives a shit :feelscomfy:

4 or 5 years ago I was balls deep in all sorts of secure os and connection, shit like qubes and tor etc etc

then I realized I was just being autistic as fuck, I live in a 3rd world shithole and no one gives a shit :feelscomfy:
btw we use torrenting without vpn here, there are no laws against digital piracy and whatnot :what:

I remembered Russia, so guess eastern europe too

@MarquisDeSade is a gigamogger when it comes to voice
Me? Most of the vocaroos I've posted here is just me playing around with different accents. I intentionally don't use my real voice unrehearsed. :feelsjuice:

Listen to my raps. Jts ms

Im cursed with gay teeneger voice despite being 23 its over

ITT: human males with average human male voices. Come on, let's hear the freaks!!

No thanks.
Throw in the AI deepfakes and soon you will have AI generated incel manifestos being read by a deepfake of your real voice. Then it's...

iu

Throw in the AI deepfakes and soon you will have AI generated incel manifestos being read by a deepfake of your real voice. Then it's...

iu
imagine using this as a way to ban fakecels. fed banning, duration: lifetime in prison

me. women love my lisp and stuttering

first time i heard that voice i thought it came out of a fucking action movie . gigamogger voice

Everyone here voice mogs me except perhaps @Intellau_Celistic

we should make voicemogging contests and as well as the ugliest/low T/soyest voice awards

I would be a contender for ugliest voice. I am a contender for the worst or everything. Ugliest voice, shortest (5'1") , fattest (230 lbs.), ugliest face, biggest moobs, etc

What microphone is that?

My voice is on the Why do ethnics obsess about race so much" thread.

I would be a contender for ugliest voice. I am a contender for the worst or everything. Ugliest voice, shortest (5'1") , fattest (230 lbs.), ugliest face, biggest moobs, etc
ogrecel. your case is probably worse than zero or intellau

That's what I thought too. But I made a poll about this, and most people here think I mog intellau.

Intellau is the biggest trucel here, I’ve seen him get bullied off NEETs.me and Looksmax, especially after people see his face/hear his voice.