Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biggest Twitch streamer Ninja leaves Twitch

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

This is a major blow to Twitch as their biggest streamer leaves their shit platform for another one - Mixer.
Fuck Twitch, this is major life fuel. Glad their cucked platform will now suffer this loss.

Fuck Twitch and YouTube.

>twitch
>ninja
>fortnite
Who the fuck cares?

Over for zoomercels
015.png

Last edited:
Thanks OP, very relevant to my inceldom.

This isn't Inceldom discussion

mixer probably bought him.

If you go on Mixer, you see non of the female streamers show cleavage or anything. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

This is a major blow to Twitch as their biggest streamer leaves their shit platform for another one - Mixer.
Fuck Twitch, this is major life fuel. Glad their cucked platform will now suffer this loss.

Didn’t read.

I fucking hate that blue haired faggot.

Related to Inceldom in what way?

Related to Inceldom in what way?

Twitch is run by some of the biggest cucks on the internet. They'll ban any male for the slightest infraction but they have dozens of thots braking the term of service and even doing some illegal stuff and Twitch hasn't lifted a finger. Not only that, but they even went after people who complain, like with the thot who threw her cat across the room and Twitch started going after people who kept reporting her for "harassment".

So i guess the point of this thread is to rejoice in the schadenfreude of them losing their biggest streamer, all though this Ninja guy moving to a different platform is unrelated to the massive soy infused double standards of Twitch.

i hope he slips on the soap while showering

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Twitch ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BURN THE TWITCH!

WTF does he do? I've never watched him.

Never heard of him OP.

By the way this should be in off-topic.

The only real steamer on twitch I used to watch back in the day was nosleeptv (Tip Donaldson) he was a hapa (American father, Filipino mother)

Career suicide, Twitch is extremely easy to use, nobody cares about some dyke tier male streamer

I imagine Microsoft won't allow titty streamers or anyone too controversial on Mixer. I wonder if there will be a fracture in the livestreaming community where Twitch only hosts people too edgy for Mixer. Either way, I don't really use Twitch though so a loss for ethots is a win to me.