Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest truecels on the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
Who is the shortest guy on here? And the ugliest? Pretty sure there are some 5'3< dudes here. And some legit mentalcels (Schizos and autists)

i wonder who the hottest guy (who isnt a fakecel or larper) on here is

@BraincelsRefugee

I am the only truecel on this forum

I’m the biggest trucel

Who is the shortest guy on here? And the ugliest? Pretty sure there are some 5'3< dudes here. And some legit mentalcels (Schizos and autists)
I’m the ugliest easily

@Ika-Sama from what ive seen. giga autism and trucel tier looks. such a lovely guy tho..never read a bad word from him. always friendly and respectful. and thats ultimately the problem: u cant be nice as a black guy. u either NBA/ thuggmaxx or face lifelong inceldom.

Last edited:
@Ika-Sama from what ive seen. giga autism and trucel tier looks. such a lovely guy tho..never read a bad word from him. always friendly and respectful. and thats ultimately the problem: u cant be nice as a black guy. u either NBA/ thuggmaxx or expect lifelong inceldom.
Thanks bro. :feelsokman:

I am ethnic, ugly, deformed, autistic, and schizophrenic. At least I am normal height though (5'11).

I'm 5'7 185 pounds and 3/10 face.

I don't have eddy's & nate's features.

PS- I thought bragging was against the rules :feelswhere:

I’m not a manlet but I’m an ugly currycel and I think I have autism but I’m not diagnosed

I'm half schizo and half aspie in one. Psychologists have large problem to diagnose me

Healthy competition? Interesting.

Psych

@Intellau_Celistic
2/10 5’3 Blasian Autistcel

:fuk: :fuk:
This is a competition I would rather not win
There’s guys uglier than you like onecooldude123 but in terms of active .is users I think you’re the biggest trucel :feelsrope:

There’s guys uglier than you like onecooldude123 but in terms of active .is users I think you’re the biggest trucel :feelsrope:
:cryfeels:
What did I do to deserve this, I must have been a horrible person in a past life

[UWSL]Also the label "biggest truecel" doesn't mean too much considering this website is now braggers.is[/UWSL]

:cryfeels:
What did I do to deserve this, I must have been a horrible person in a past life

[UWSL]Also the label "biggest truecel" doesn't mean too much considering this website is now braggers.is[/UWSL]
Yeah too many kids are mentalcels or just general fakes

@Broly have you ever seen @BraincelsRefugee selfie?

I'm 5'5". Face was rated at 4/10 :fuk:

I'm 5'6 and I'm ugly asf since I don't take baths because my room will smell like raw fish or corpse and I'm also autistic, bipolar, OCDpilled and also a schizo

@BraincelsRefugee would you kindly show broly what an actual trucel looks like?
ITS OVER   Imgur

@Broly this me

Idgaf if bluepill cucks dox me anymore, there are plenty of nice bridges to jump off of in my city.

Looking in the mirror, cameras and how I’ve been treated by my peers, I beg to differ.
What will it take for you to just admit that you’re not trucel :feelsUgh:

its over for me.I am a deformedcel.

I'm short (5'8), which is not turbomanlet-tier, but still bottom of the barrel. Combined with my 1/10 deformed gook face and terrible frame i'm destined to subhuman existence devoided of any form of fulfillment and happiness. There's only suffering that awaits me down the road.

I look similiar to the unfortunate guy below:

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku