Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Biggest suifuel - randomly looking in the mirror.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm not just ugly but I also look like I'm sick and retarded imbecile ( mental age from three to seven years ). People constantly make fun of me. I hate going outside. Its torture for me but I'm forced to wageslave at a low paid manual job because no one cares about people with retardation in my country. I look to disgusting for life. No wonder others ignore or mock me. I am constantly depressed and have sui thoughts.

Suicide concept depressed young man looking down his shoe contemplating edge high bridge fores

My reflection in the phone screen is much more scary than any mirror.

I was looking in the mirror yesterday and I cried a little bit.

You all have the courage to look at yourself in the mirror?? Mogs me

Yep it's another tragic reminder of how repulsive I actually am.

I occasionally wear ski mask inside of my house because if I get a glimpse of myself on the mirror my mood will tank for several hours and I will get suicidal ideation. Wish I was joking but that's not the case. My face is full of grotesque acne scars. There's no way that anyone could look at my face and say that I look good. Otherwise my facial features are maybe low-tier but I could bear it. Acne scars on the other hand make me suicidal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back