Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest suifuel is knowing this is not your last week of wagecucking

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
:feelsohh: sui inducing. I thought that was my last week and I am NEET but I might work 2 more weeks or even 6 more weeks just fuck fuck fuck. I just wanna be NEET and ewhore and play dota and postmaxx tbhtbh and drop acid on New Years tbhtbh and do giveaway here.. Wagecucking takes away so much time it sucks. 39 hours a week could be spent on postmaxxing, ewhoring and reaching 4k mmr in doto. POO POO PEE PEE

Getting high helps me get through that. So does calling off whenever I don't feel like working

There is nothing more torturous than wagecucking/slaving, death is often times preferable to it.

:feelsohh: sui inducing. I thought that was my last week and I am NEET but I might work 2 more weeks or even 6 more weeks just fuck fuck fuck. I just wanna be NEET and ewhore and play dota and postmaxx tbhtbh and drop acid on New Years tbhtbh and do giveaway here.. Wagecucking takes away so much time it sucks. 39 hours a week could be spent on postmaxxing, ewhoring and reaching 4k mmr in doto. POO POO PEE PEE
If you have an apartment paid off without a loan which may be possible for some incels mid 30s or older and never had to pay child support or alimony, drop down to 3 or 4 days a week. I know a mid 30s incel, all alone but paid off 500K apartment without a loan. Now he will just work 3 days a week until 60 and retire. The other 4 days he watches netflix and plays video games.

Just get a crappy factory job like me where you can post on this site all day. There's no way in hell i can get busted or fired. Maybe because it's a dying company.

Being self-employed has its benefits.

never began for wagecucks

The women there would lust you longer.
You're their sun tbh.