Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biggest sociopath I’ve ever met now has a girlfriend

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
I can’t believe this

Um.. elab? I'm guessing you put it as lifefuel because some not too good things are going to happen to her.

2y446x.png

Textbook or slang version of a sociopath?

Um.. elab? I'm guessing you put it as lifefuel because some not too good things are going to happen to her.

Leaked picture: Sociopaths girlfriend

Dark Triad. Why would this surprise you? Based Bundy had bitches all over him and slayed, both literally and not. Even Saint Elliot gets bitches now. ERmaxxing is legit.

and she loves it

Textbook or slang version of a sociopath?
Slang version. He actually has borderline personality disorder (diagnosed by doctor) sometimes he explodes and get mad at minimal things, already tried to sexually harass some girls lol

Dark Triad. Why would this surprise you? Based Bundy had bitches all over him and slayed, both literally and not. Even Saint Elliot gets bitches now. ERmaxxing is legit.

I don't see anyone doing this for Lepine because Lepine was a truecel !
Elliot is a mogger, he most likely mogs more than half of this forum's userbase.

Slang version. He actually has borderline personality disorder (diagnosed by doctor) sometimes he explodes and get mad at minimal things, already tried to sexually harass some girls lol
Her personality detector™ must be broken. :feelskek:

Literally, if Elliot Rodger would have gone to that girl beforehand and tried to approach her she would've been like:

87260439 girl disgusted face expression
"EW! GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP!"

But if Elliot Rodger would have gone to her after he killed 7 people:

MC633

Last edited:
thats some top tier personality,where can i get some?

This is why elliot rodger is fakecel

No foid would do this for a fat cheeked round face balding subhuman after going ER
Literally, if Elliot Rodger would have gone to that girl beforehand and tried to approach her she would've been like:

View attachment 250686 "EW! GET AWAY FROM ME CREEP!"

But if Elliot Rodger would have gone to her after he killed 7 people:

View attachment 250694
Cope

This is why elliot rodger is fakecel

No foid would do this for a fat cheeked round face balding subhuman after going ER

Cope

It might be.
Now if it were a physically unattractive guy, then yeah that would NEVER happen, of course.

Nevertheless, It's a pretty well-known fact that many foids in the true crime community lust over the attractive murderers i.g. Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, etc.
Though, I can almost guarantee you that the majority of these foids would have never batted an eye to some of these people if they were to have met them beforehand.

Eric Harris, for example, just like Eliot Rodger he was also a good looking dude.
He couldn't get laid in high school at all, but after getting international fame for murdering a bunch of people he suddenly got a legion of fangirls just like Elliot?

Look up what "Hybristophilia" is.

Last edited:
He's just misunderstood.

Personality detector fails once again