Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest slayer I know is a manlet Chadlite

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Dude has a good face although nothing amazing and he's like 5'8. He literally has an entire list of foids he can call up at any time and they'll come over to his house to have sex. And i've seen it happen. He also told some of the foids that came over to fuck his friends and they did. He is ultra NT, charismatic and low inhib as fuck (in the actual real natural way, not PUA cope), he is also a DJ and he deals some drugs. All that is enough for him to basically be a mini celebrity where I live.

Biggest slayer i know is 6'5 with massive frame.

i don`t know any slayer, i sit at home all day playing games wtf

If only pussy could buy height... for incels at least... So every time we raped a foid, we grew an inch.

Dude has a good face although nothing amazing and he's like 5'8. He literally has an entire list of foids he can call up at any time and they'll come over to his house to have sex. And i've seen it happen. He also told some of the foids that came over to fuck his friends and they did. He is ultra NT, charismatic and low inhib as fuck (in the actual real natural way, not PUA cope), he is also a DJ and he deals some drugs. All that is enough for him to basically be a mini celebrity where I live.

Biggest slayer i know is 6'5 with massive frame.

Biggest slayer i know is a 6'10" HTN,That's him.

Screenshot 20211122 005408

He lives in sandland and he's my friend and i've seen foids simp for him,when you're that tall nothing matters tbh.

Nigger he lives in sandland, and a 6'10 HTN sandnigger with a decent frame like that can slay everywhere in the world.
I know but shitty ass picture tbh. The fuck is this posing :feelswhere:

he's like 5'8
He might be king of the manlets, but he's not a turbomanlet. I bet he wouldn't be slaying if he kept his looks and physique but was 5'3 or below.

He lives in sandland and he's my friend and i've seen foids simp for him,when you're that tall nothing matters tbh.
btw I can easily make out his username

I know but shitty ass picture tbh. The fuck is this posing :feelswhere:
The only shitty thing is that how those manlets are happy and willingly take a picture with a fucking giant to get mogged to another realm.

The only shitty thing is that how those manlets are happy and willingly take a picture with a fucking giant to get mogged to another realm.
They are a little conscious tbh and chose that angle :feelswhere:

They are a little conscious tbh and chose that angle :feelswhere:
Bluepilled sand nigs don't care when they see a giga tallfag like that they're just like mashallah.

Short woman and tall man laughing at each other ZEF13118

Group therapy standards should be more stringent.

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Last edited:
Sound about right. Many of these sub-Chad guys, because they're not top physically speaking, it drives them forward in other ways - like you say, he became a popular DJ and drug guy.

And of course it is these guy that end up becoming the top slayers, not the mythological Chad that many incels think

I was friends with a manlet shorter than me who was also a slayer

He smokes, lifts, plays the guitar and is fun all around

Facepill and outgoingpill are above all

Everybody knows that plugs get mad pussy
No, the guys that get "mad pussy" get into drug dealing because it's easy money for working class socialites. There are a lot of ugly nigga dealers that get no women.

I was friends with a manlet shorter than me who was also a slayer

He smokes, lifts, plays the guitar and is fun all around

Facepill and outgoingpill are above all
tbh

Biggest slayer I know is 5'10 (foids think he's 6+), white, 7/10. Also has money and unironically a good personality.

is he white?

Just because "you know someone", doesn't make it a truth. Nice cherry pick.

Also nice try at reinterpreting the blackpill, shifting the focus from looks over to PERSONALITEEHEEE.
Absolute degenerate reddit tier infiltrator chad larp.

Oh btw:
Biggest slayer I know is 7'1. What now, faggot?

5'8 is not a "manlet." It's an inch below average. This is why people say we're fragile, because these are our standards.

Just because "you know someone", doesn't make it a truth. Nice cherry pick.

Also nice try at reinterpreting the blackpill, shifting the focus from looks over to PERSONALITEEHEEE.
Absolute degenerate reddit tier infiltrator chad larp.

Oh btw:
Biggest slayer I know is 7'1. What now, faggot?
I wasn’t trying to prove a point, I was bored so I made a post. Don’t think too much into it. It’s an aspie cope to say NT, low inhib and dark triad don’t matter.