Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biggest signs that a girl likes you

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
  • She wants to have sex with you in a public restroom right after you just met her
  • She's willing to cheat on her boyfriend with you

When foids like you, you won't have to rely on signs. She'll make it too obvious.

Foids cant hold back, they'll tell if they like a chad. I have seen it before with my own eyes.

best sign is if u white, u foids magnet regardless of wut foids do u can always assume she interest in u

sign number 1
> she approaches you

they dont send 'hints' or 'signals', only normiecopers think that

She goes out of her way to talk to you.

- She's legit and you're good looking.
- She's a FED.

It is essentially a reversal of roles for chads whereby the onus is on foids to approach them and make a concerted effort to compliment them or otherwise ingratiate themselves to chad to the extent necessary for him to allow them to receive his cock. I used to know this worthless and despicable jew when I was an undergraduate though, notwithstanding his degenerate hebrew origins, he possessed all of the attributes of a chad (tall, muscular, handsome face, good hair, etc.). I would routinely observe hot foids approaching him and unilaterally initiating conversation. In one such instance, some extremely hot little whore came up to him and offered him some bread that she had baked which I thought was ridiculous but there you have it.

Women only like those who are superior to the rest

It is essentially a reversal of roles for chads whereby the onus is on foids to approach them and make a concerted effort to compliment them or otherwise ingratiate themselves to chad to the extent necessary for him to allow them to receive his cock. I used to know this worthless and despicable jew when I was an undergraduate though, notwithstanding his degenerate hebrew origins, he possessed all of the attributes of a chad (tall, muscular, handsome face, good hair, etc.). I would routinely observe hot foids approaching him and unilaterally initiating conversation. In one such instance, some extremely hot little whore came up to him and offered him some bread that she had baked which I thought was ridiculous but there you have it.
damn having a chad friend sounds brutal

damn having a chad friend sounds brutal
I never considered him a friend since jews are incapable of achieving friendship status with anyone but their fellow jews. Also, I have had to endure the ignominious honor of having both a chad brother and a giga-stacy sister so I routinely experience feelings of worthlessness, jealousy, rage and contempt at their lavish and exuberant social and sexual exploits. This is particularly true of stacy sister since she looks like a hotter version of Megan Fox.