Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest sign you're a fakecel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
You've been insulted and bullied multiple times for your looks. You've never had even an ounce of female attention.

However some user on .is calls you a fakecel because you have a trait they don't so you must magically be attractive to women.

Last edited:
pretty much the logic of many people here. I am the biggest Truecel on this forum

"you're above 5'10 you are fakecel bro!!!"

I am the biggest Truecel on this forum
People who say this never are, and oftentimes have been exposed as fakecels

Happened with @MACHETE
Happened with @Incelius Savage
Happened with @Saint Cho
Could list more

anyone who tries it make it a competition on who can be the most subhuman is a godtier larping faggot who is probably a teenager.

pretty much the logic of many people here. I am the biggest Truecel on this forum
Unfortunately it's just how most humans in general function. Most people are not capable or willing to look at the larger picture outside of their own experience.

Me when I go outside
Next time some ethnic girl calls me ugly I'll just remind her of how I'm white so hopefully she sucks my cock

IMG 1780

People who say this never are, and oftentimes have been exposed as fakecels

Happened with @MACHETE
Happened with @Incelius Savage
Happened with @Saint Cho
Could list more
i thank the lords incelius is permabanned for good.

YOURE NOT 4'6?????

FAKECEL!!!

anyone who tries it make it a competition on who can be the most subhuman is a godtier larping faggot who is probably a teenager.
This
Next time some ethnic girl calls me ugly I'll just remind her of how I'm white so hopefully she sucks my cock
Kek same here
i thank the lords incelius is permabanned for good.
Same here fuck that beaner mutt faggot
How is he a fakecel
Some of his threads were humble-bragging or basically an admittance of guilt

He once said you can still be "incel" even if you've had a relationship once.

He also once said he was good looking 6/10 before he got fat & that he could probably ascend with a beaner foid, it's just his area was mostly White(somehow)

This

Kek same here

Same here fuck that beaner mutt faggot

He also once said he was good looking 6/10 before he got fat & that he could probably ascend with a beaner foid, it's just his area was mostly White(somehow)
Eh, he might've been fakecel but I miss him. He was funny

No. Some people just selectively accept parts of the Blackpill. Height doesn't matter, bro!!! Race doesn't matter, bro!!! And it goes on.

No. Some people just selectively accept parts of the Blackpill. Height doesn't matter, bro!!! Race doesn't matter, bro!!! And it goes on.
Yep. Basically anything they have doesn't matter

I'm sick of all the "I'm the real incel guys, everyone else is a fakecel! Except for me." threads

You've been insulted and bullied multiple times for your looks. You've never had even an ounce of female attention.

However some user on .is calls you a fakecel because you have a trait they don't so you must magically be attractive to women.
Ive seen some retards even say having a driver's license or knowing how to drive makes you a fakecel. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just getting lucky with one girl doesn’t make you a chad or a fakecel.

It makes you a non virgin once you have sex but she is still your only option.

If you can get multiple gfs after the breakup and losing your virginity then you would be classified a “fakecel”
No real incel would say this. Feels like he's just admitting he's a fakecel here.

yeah i see

Eh, he might've been fakecel but I miss him. He was funny
Nah, he was insufferable

He was another JBW shill who turned out to be a fakecel & also was half-mestizo(who are half white to begin with) & half White so he was more White than ethnic anyhow.

You have a 2 inch penis? Fakecel. Mines only 1

Competition in itself is bread and circuses.
YOURE NOT 4'6?????

FAKECEL!!!
It's definitely not manlet.
Truecels don't compete on looks, they just don't like people who are better than them physically. And this is consistent.

Truecels have a standard, obviously you can be a fakecel if you don't fit in, because anyone better than a truecel is the target of envy, I'm speaking strictly. Of course you could be a beta, since most incels are in subhuman level denial.

Many people here are autistic. Hence the black and white thinking patterns.

No real incel would say this. Feels like he's just admitting he's a fakecel here.
100% yeah

Unless it was some kind of e-relationship in which she somehow never saw your face & it was purely text, but even then that's questionable since it means they're NT enough to get into one.
yeah i see
I think I also was told by a former mutual of ours that someone who knows Incelius told him that he admitted he was a fakecel

Many people here are autistic. Hence the black and white thinking patterns.
This, but also, bad genes tend to come in packages.

Some also due to LDAR & unhealthy copes will have lowered cognitive function

Yep. Basically anything they have doesn't matter
Of course, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not denying this. I'm talking about people who can't see anything beyond their experiences. Oh, I'm tall and still here, so I'm proof foids don't take height into account when accepting some men and denying others.

Some retard will prolly label me a fakecel for being cutecel., "OH YOU ARE NOT DEFORMED, YOU FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm a fakecel because I'm not a 4'6 aboriginal Australian, low functioning autist with all their limbs copped off.

you arent chad? fakecel

Everyone is a fakecel but me