Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Biggest rage inducing bluepilled cope bullshit

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
"You're not a loser, just remember, at one point you beat out millions of other sperm to be the one to fertilize the egg!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the worst thing ever tbh.

Imagine all the millions of other ones being Chads and the one you got lost the genetic lottery. FML.

Imagine all the millions of other ones being Chads and the one you got lost the genetic lottery. FML.
I don't think my parents has the genetics required to make a chad no matter what.

"You're not a loser, just remember, at one point you beat out millions of other sperm to be the one to fertilize the egg!"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the worst thing ever tbh.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

I just hate that there are people who actually think this is helping.

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHHHAH

latest

Take that, normies

i feel bad for existing because one of the other sperms could have had a much better life than i am currently.

Or heck, i wish i was born attractive, theres that!

I should've crashed and burned while racing to the egg

i hate that cope so much lol it's so dumb

pretty much the same thing as saying "you dont have it bad! people in africa would die to be in your position!". its pure cope that doesnt change anything.

LMAO this used to be my cope a few years back