Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting biggest predictor for ascending, for anyone who's been here a long time

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
despite the ugliness, autism and nerdouts, they still have girls in a very loose vicinity to them, whether it's old classmates or friends that stay in touch or are added on some kind of social media. either girls or some that know girls.
or they're allowed to hang out with cousins or relatives that have many friends including female friends.
they haven't been totally abandoned or left the group because staying any longer was unbearable.

even guys who later in life manage to create millions of dollars in wealth or get surgeries, still have to go through the difficult bottleneck of making complete strangers like them and treat them well.
their odds of being used by psychopaths are still extremely high, as they pin all their hopes and dreams on some random nobody.

the idea that you can undergo a great transformation late in life and suddenly become someone with strong ties to good people and women where there were previously none. seems to be a massive cope.
at best, your only option is to repeatedly juggle careers, over and over until you find the right people, who hopefully also don't abandon you AGAIN.
hope you're ready for that one because it's the only thing that has the slightest chance of bringing you around reliable people who will stick around.

guys who still have some kind of tie left, still have a chance at a normal life, even if it's 1/1000.
guys with no ties left, are stuck with working extremely hard, so they can beg strangers to be nice to them and not destroy their lives and what little they've achieved.

true, having female contacts doesn't necessarily mean you're normie/volcel but it means you have the basic groundwork to ascend off of

I literally don't have any ties to anyone outside a few specific social outcasts irl so

Guess my chances are 0, unless schoomates count

Yeah probably. That or just SEAmaxxing for whitecels

despite the ugliness, autism and nerdouts, they still have girls in a very loose vicinity to them, whether it's old classmates or friends that stay in touch or are added on some kind of social media. either girls or some that know girls.
or they're allowed to hang out with cousins or relatives that have many friends including female friends.
they haven't been totally abandoned or left the group because staying any longer was unbearable.

even guys who later in life manage to create millions of dollars in wealth or get surgeries, still have to go through the difficult bottleneck of making complete strangers like them and treat them well.
their odds of being used by psychopaths are still extremely high, as they pin all their hopes and dreams on some random nobody.

the idea that you can undergo a great transformation late in life and suddenly become someone with strong ties to good people and women where there were previously none. seems to be a massive cope.
at best, your only option is to repeatedly juggle careers, over and over until you find the right people, who hopefully also don't abandon you AGAIN.
hope you're ready for that one because it's the only thing that has the slightest chance of bringing you around reliable people who will stick around.

guys who still have some kind of tie left, still have a chance at a normal life, even if it's 1/1000.
guys with no ties left, are stuck with working extremely hard, so they can beg strangers to be nice to them and not destroy their lives and what little they've achieved.

or just be a chad out of no where and get women from instagram in your 20s with little effort, skipping all of that life destroying bullshit

or just be a chad out of no where and get women from instagram in your 20s with little effort, skipping all of that life destroying bullshit
honestly looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing to chad tier is likely the only hope for any incel who isn't a giga truecel. social circle game outside of school is impossible for incels

honestly looksmaxxing and surgerymaxxing to chad tier is likely the only hope for any incel who isn't a giga truecel. social circle game outside of school is impossible for incels

probably impossible for everyone

as if a woman is gonna get horny for a guy because she's familiar with him?

"oh you have a receded chin but you're a friend of a friend so now i'm wet as fuck"

"oh you have a receded chin but you're a friend of a friend so now i'm wet as fuck"
yeah true tbh. normies with 40 hour a week jobs are incel as fuck

Never had a female want to be in my phone at all. I wouldn’t want some foid who treated me like shit to come back to me looking for money anyway. Fuck em

great, now imagine the odds when you're a total stranger, wandering through a city full of families and friend groups having fun.

you can just juggle careers until you get somewhere, like I said. but it's tough to get the energy for that as an incel.

Never had a female want to be in my phone at all. I wouldn’t want some foid who treated me like shit to come back to me looking for money anyway. Fuck em

wasn't it strange how back then it was easy to have a male friend over, or visit some guys at their house to play games or do homework whatever. but somehow it was always impossible to either visit a girl or have one over, even just as a friend. so strange.