Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest incel I ever met

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Back in the late 90’s, right before I saw Hell aka HS, I was an arcade addict. One day, I’m playing Mortal Kombat 4 when this frogcel comes over and even after I wish him good luck, says nothing. Guy was 5’3, white, and 200+ pounds. He has a guy and a girl with him who are saying he’ll beat me in one minute flat. He does so I play a rematch, same result. I moved to another machine and saw them there for 2 hours with him saying nothing and an entourage of 10 had built up. He was wearing a championship belt, apparently won in Chinatown. Wonder what ever happened to him.

Back in the late 90’s, right before I saw Hell aka HS, I was an arcade addict. One day, I’m playing Mortal Kombat 4 when this frogcel comes over and even after I wish him good luck, says nothing. Guy was 5’3, white, and 200+ pounds. He has a guy and a girl with him who are saying he’ll beat me in one minute flat. He does so I play a rematch, same result. I moved to another machine and saw them there for 2 hours with him saying nothing and an entourage of 10 had built up. He was wearing a championship belt, apparently won in Chinatown. Wonder what ever happened to him.

probably dead

haha "frogcel"

ive seen a few big big truecels, one was a brother of someone i know and jesus christ it was fucking over for him, extremely hideous, i feel bad for the guy because its over for him and also for me but i at least mog him by a point.

But then i remember i saw the biggest truecel ever, some guy who like looked 30 - 40 years old had probably a 3/10 face at best and was literally short af, like id say 5 foot 1, and to top it off, he is indian too. it is so fucking over for him