Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest Height Cope I Hear

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Tyson Fury Fighting GIF by Top Rank Boxing

>Just because you’re tall doesn’t mean you can fight

This might be the saddest, most pathetic, embarrassing cope a manlet can ever utter out his mouth. True or not, it just reeks of pure insecurity and (yes, I’m saying it) Napoleon Complex.

Nothing’s fucking sadder than going around imagining whether you can beat up people bigger than you. It’s a mix of hilarious and pathetic.

Nobody fights. Fighting is not a part of the regular, everyday lives of successful, normal people. Being tall benefits you in every aspect of life. From women to money to job interviews. Many people will never fight another person for real in their entire life. It doesn’t matter if you can beat up your 6’5” co-worker, he’s still getting the promotion, the hot gf, and the higher salary.

Muscles don’t matter. Neither does strength. The appearance of muscle can help, but anyone can lift. I know 6’4” dudes that look jacked, but can’t bench 2pl8s. Nobody cares. You just need enough muscle to flex (literally).

Even for women, taller women get paid more, receive more respect in the workplace, and get treated better overall. Also, a woman’s height statistically has little effect on her dating success (but has a huge affect for males).

Literally nobody cares if you can beat up someone taller than you. Announcing that, even as a joke, is just embarrassing yourself in public. Most people have never thrown or received a punch to the face in their life. It doesn’t matter. Life is not a video game where you go around punching people to level up the social ladder.

Well? Look at it this way. Most high T men develop short because the extra T gets converted to E and slows their bone growth during puberty. By contrast, a lotta low T men devlop tall due to the opposite. So longer long bones (like legs and ARMS) because low E. And a longer bone is often weaker because the muscle is streched more. You get less power for each swing.

Them's the facts. It's why tallfags are typically not gymcels.

EDIT: I mean, if a a high T guy got a lotta of growth hormone coming up, like the gif you posted, then it's obviously a different story.

vs

for context, jeff nippard (pictured) is 5'5"

Last edited:
Well? Look at it this way. Most high T men develop short because the extra T gets converted to E and slows their bone growth during puberty. By contrast, a lotta low T men devlop tall due to the opposite. So longer long bones (like legs and ARMS) because low E. And a longer bone is often weaker because the muscle is streched more. You get less power for each swing.

EDIT: I mean, if a a high T guy got a lotta of growth hormone coming up, like the gif you posted, then it's obviously a different story.
Literally doesn’t matter. Nobody cares who’d win in a fight, or who has the max lifts. Anyone can train to 2pl8s, which is all you need. Manlets can’t get taller.

View attachment 1191801

vs

View attachment 1191802
Funny you mention that because Jeff Nippard’s girlfriend famously cucked him with a taller man.

No shit? Damn. Sorry Jeff. What a bitch,
You could’ve guessed that without even knowing the story. A 5’5”, lean, jacked millionaire is still a 5’5” man.

Roping is only way for me

You could’ve guessed that without even knowing the story. A 5’5”, lean, jacked millionaire is still a 5’5” man.
I mean, what if he found a short lady? Like a 5' one?

It's only brought up when foids or lanklets think taller = stronger or "he makes me feel safe cause he's tall".

Every manlet is like Mike Tyson :soy:

I get OP's point. Now with that having been said when you pluck off the fluff and feathers a lot of mogging is based on the idea of the talfag being physicall dominant. During my night clubbing days I was confronted by at least one manlet but also a few tallfags. I have seen tallfags whose entire personality was based on their height. Other than the cosmetic appeal what else is there to being tall than supposedly being stronger and more dangerous than someone who is not? Just taking more space vertically?

I'm not saying you should ever verbalize being good at fighting or being strong (for your frame anyway) but you 100% should stand up for yourself and not let anyone patronize just because they take more space vertically.

When I see men way taller that me I think of violence. But yeah I wouldn’t cope thinking being potentially better at fighting really means shit. Pussy is what matters and women like tall men even if they have no muscles where they don’t like short men even if they do have muscles.

"nobody cares"
I dissent. Shortcels care and should care. It's good for your morale to know that you can beat a tall normalfag.
In a situation where a tallfag thinks they can pick on the short guy, knowing you can knock out a tall bully changes everything.
A trained and strong shortcel has a better mental attitude than an untrained shortcel who will just have to take it and avoid confrontation. You can retaliate if you know how to fight.

View attachment 1191801

vs

View attachment 1191802
This only applies to those in the extreme there are plenty of guys in the 6ft - 6ft4 range that are absolutely jacked like the manlet over, its just easier for manlets to put on muscle compared to tallfags

"nobody cares"
I dissent. Shortcels care and should care. It's good for your morale to know that you can beat a tall normalfag.
In a situation where a tallfag thinks they can pick on the short guy, knowing you can knock out a tall bully changes everything.
A trained and strong shortcel has a better mental attitude than an untrained shortcel who will just have to take it and avoid confrontation. You can retaliate if you know how to fight.

Op you realize btw a lot of celebrities are shorter than you think

"nobody cares"
triple h fighting GIF by WWE

This basically stops happening after highschool. The only time I see dudes getting physically “bullied” in real adult world is drunk dudes at bars. Maybe co-workers will make fun of you, depending on work culture, but nobody ever throws hands with anyone if they’re sober. Nobody wants to lose their job/go to prison punching somebody over nothing.

There was a time when I was lifting a lot and was really angry, and I was waiting for somebody to try me. I just wanted an opportunity to fight someone. I was slightly on edge for months, ready to use the strength that I had built. It never happened. I eventually realized that I was just developing the anger issues my dad had (which my grandfather instilled in him), and I gave it up.

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

This basically stops happening after highschool. The only time I see dudes getting physically “bullied” in real adult world is drunk dudes at bars. Maybe co-workers will make fun of you, depending on work culture, but nobody ever throws hands with anyone if they’re sober. Nobody wants to lose their job/go to prison punching somebody over nothing.

There was a time when I was lifting a lot and was really angry, and I was waiting for somebody to try me. I just wanted an opportunity to fight someone. I was slightly on edge for months, ready to use the strength that I had built. It never happened. I eventually realized that I was just developing the anger issues my dad had (which my grandfather instilled in him), and I gave it up.
It's still better to be one who knows how to fight and is physically fit. There's many benefits to it and it's not even a matter of whether women will like you or not.

Mike was 5’10”.
Unironically 5’10 isnt manlet unless ur a 13 year old larping about your height on chinktok or a basement dwelling blackpiller.

Mike Tyson towers over a good amount of people in the industry lol he’s only short in heavyweight boxing

Leg Lengthening? I know it costs a shit ton of dough. But it's still an option.
it is a dogshit surgery for the most part. you need a world class doctor and like $200k+ to even have a chance of it being worth and not be a cripple for the rest of your life

It's still better to be one who knows how to fight and is physically fit. There's many benefits to it and it's not even a matter of whether women will like you or not.
Physically fit I agree with. I would disagree that knowing how to fight is a beneficial skill at all. Nothing wrong with training combat sports for fun, but if you’re doing it because you think you need to “le protect yourself,” just buy pepper spray or some shit.

Unironically 5’10 isnt manlet unless ur a 13 year old larping about your height on chinktok or a basement dwelling blackpiller.

Mike Tyson towers over a good amount of people in the industry lol he’s only short in heavyweight boxing
I’m not saying he is a manlet. I’m just saying that’s his height.

There’s only manlets in boxing because weight classes exist. Otherwise, larger men have the advantage in every way. Longer reach, more stopping power.

>Hurr smaller guys are faster

This isn’t even necessarily true. Muhammad Ali was known to be super light on his feet, and Jon Jones is quick as fuck.

it is a dogshit surgery for the most part. you need a world class doctor and like $200k+ to even have a chance of it being worth and not be a cripple for the rest of your life
You can only get a max of 3in unless you want it in your femurs and tibias.

There is no cope for us manlets. Taller mem are simply superior. And they are also better at fighting lol. Even gun fights. I bet a taller man can handle the recoil of a rifle better than a short one.

Clown world. There is not a single benefit in being a short man.

There is no cope for us manlets. Taller mem are simply superior. And they are also better at fighting lol. Even gun fights. I bet a taller man can handle the recoil of a rifle better than a short one.

Clown world. There is not a single benefit in being a short man.
longer life, lower calorie needs

I’m not saying he is a manlet. I’m just saying that’s his height.

There’s only manlets in boxing because weight classes exist. Otherwise, larger men have the advantage in every way. Longer reach, more stopping power.

>Hurr smaller guys are faster

This isn’t even necessarily true. Muhammad Ali was known to be super light on his feet, and Jon Jones is quick as fuck.
What about Mighty Mouse who’s 5’3. Other 5’3 celebs btw

Get Over It GIF

The longer life literally equates to like an extra 2 or 3 years for like a 4in height difference. Also, this can be completely circumvented by just being a healthy tallfag who eats and exercises compared to the average, fat, American manlet. A 6’2” tallfag will probably die at like 69 while a 5’6” manlet will make it to like 76 or something.

Food is (relatively) cheap and abundant in the West. Also, tallfags make more money on average by like $10k-$20k a year, which easily clears their larger grocery bill 10 times over.

What about Mighty Mouse who’s 5’3. Other 5’3 celebs btw
For every manlet athlete who’s quick/powerful, I’ll show you a humongous athlete who’s just as fast.

Regular Season Sport GIF by NBA

Case in point, prime Lebron was one of the fastest players in the NBA despite being 2in above the average height (avg for NBA is 6’6”).

Amazon Miami GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Tyreek Hill (5’8”) is arguably the fastest guy in the NFL. But you know who’s nearly just as fast?

National Football League GIF by Seattle Seahawks

DK Metcalf (6’4”) is pretty damn close to being as fast as Tyreek Hill. Any given foot race, it could possibly go either way.

Tall athletes have intrinsic advantages (reach, limb length, angle, vision, etc.). Short athletes have circumstantial advantages (quicker, more maneuverable, stronger, etc.).

A taller athlete almost certainly has a longer reach (unless the manlet is built like a monkey). A manlet may be quicker/stronger than their opponent, but that’s not necessarily true at all.

There is not a single benefit in being a short man.
There are they just don't really matter.

Also we can build muscles faster and we are better are certain athletic activities like running.
But again, who really cares about that shit, no female is getting wet because you are good at running marathons.
Although if I knew short people were good at running I probably would have joined track in school, I would probably have been good at it.

I'm not coping. I'm 6'1
The longer life literally equates to like an extra 2 or 3 years for like a 4in height difference. Also, this can be completely circumvented by just being a healthy tallfag who eats and exercises compared to the average, fat, American manlet. A 6’2” tallfag will probably die at like 69 while a 5’6” manlet will make it to like 76 or something.
that's quite a few years. either way it's not just years but slower degradation of health
Food is (relatively) cheap and abundant in the West. Also, tallfags make more money on average by like $10k-$20k a year, which easily clears their larger grocery bill 10 times over.
in war, tall people starve first

Last edited:
Opinions on Wemby @CircumcisedClown whos 7’4

Opinions on Wemby @CircumcisedClown whos 7’4
San Antonio Spurs Texas GIF by NBA

Wemby is proof that "too tall" doesn't exist and extra height is only ever an advantage in life. He's a regular ass dude. He likes Legos, reading, Star Wars, feminine women (unlike American women, who he calls "masculine"), and comic books. He's a regular ass dude, but since he happened to grow to 7'4", he's a multi-millionaire at 20.

>Hurr I wanna be tall, but I don't wanna be too tall like 6'7". That just makes life hard.

Wemby's 7'4", perfectly healthy, and will live a better life than you can ever dream of. The worst part of being Wemby is having to duck under doorways. He doesn't even have to worry about airplane seats because he flies private.

There are they just don't really matter.

Also we can build muscles faster and we are better are certain athletic activities like running.
But again, who really cares about that shit, no female is getting wet because you are good at running marathons.
Although if I knew short people were good at running I probably would have joined track in school, I would probably have been good at it.
Usain Bolt GIF by SB Nation

Eliud Kipchoge GIF by TCS London Marathon

Once again, this isn't necessarily true. Usain Bolt is 6'5". The marathon record holder, Eliud Kipchoge, is 5'6", which is short, but not even unusually so. By your logic, the marathon record holder should be like 5'2" because shorter = better distance running.

season 8 hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

200.gif

Mr Olympia Power GIF by Gymshark

If we're talking muscle, basically all strongmen are at least 6'3". The deadlift record holder, Hafþór Björnsson is 6'9". If you want to list off the greatest body builders ever, they're all at least 5'9" with few exceptions. Arnold (6'1"), Ronnie (5'11"), Cutler (5'10"), CBum (6'1"). The most famous short bodybuilder I can think of is Lee Priest, and he's no where near as famous as those other guys.

The truth is there's really no advantage to being short. The average short dude isn't strong or fast in the USA. They're fat and weak. At least the average tall man in the USA is tall, although he is probably fat and weak too.

Once again, this isn't necessarily true. Usain Bolt is 6'5". The marathon record holder, Eliud Kipchoge, is 5'6", which is short, but not even unusually so. By your logic, the marathon record holder should be like 5'2" because shorter = better distance running.

200.gif

If we're talking muscle, basically all strongmen are at least 6'3". The deadlift record holder, Hafþór Björnsson is 6'9". If you want to list off the greatest body builders ever, they're all at least 5'9" with few exceptions. Arnold (6'1"), Ronnie (5'11"), Cutler (5'10"), CBum (6'1"). The most famous short bodybuilder I can think of is Lee Priest, and he's no where near as famous as those other guys.

The truth is there's really no advantage to being short. The average short dude isn't strong or fast in the USA. They're fat and weak. At least the average tall man in the USA is tall, although he is probably fat and weak too.

Marathon runners are shorter on average. You are citing the exception as the rule.

Marathon runners are shorter on average. You are citing the exception as the rule.
Not that short, buddy. Even the best marathon runner is 5'6", which is normal manlet height even in the USA. Also, running a marathon isn't even healthy. It's one of the worst sports you can ever put your body through. It's an utterly worthless skill.

Very true. Someone gets it at last

Not that short, buddy. Even the best marathon runner is 5'6", which is normal manlet height even in the USA. Also, running a marathon isn't even healthy. It's one of the worst sports you can ever put your body through. It's an utterly worthless skill.
5'6 is definitely a good deal shorter than average. And I never said the more short the better just that short people CAN have an advantage running which a lot do. I'm 5'4 and I was good at sprinting and running the mile and I didn't practice at all. Obviously a midget wouldn't be a good runner just because he's short. I think 5'2 between 5'6 is the sweet spot. But this argument doesn't even matter being gifted at running is a useless trait anyway that nobody really cares about.
I still wish I knew this when I was younger, probably wouldn't have helped me ascend but I think I would have liked it and it would have been nice to be really good at something especially an athletic activity.

Last edited:

200.gif

Also about bodybuilding. I didn't say short people have the most potential I said we build muscle faster. Because we have shorter arms we get better leverage and can build muscle faster, but our potential is also capped much lower than someone who is tall and bigger framed. We get more juice per squeeze so to speak, it's just that the juice is a lot less good and we can only fill the glass up so far.

Tyson Fury Fighting GIF by Top Rank Boxing

>Just because you’re tall doesn’t mean you can fight

This might be the saddest, most pathetic, embarrassing cope a manlet can ever utter out his mouth. True or not, it just reeks of pure insecurity and (yes, I’m saying it) Napoleon Complex.

Nothing’s fucking sadder than going around imagining whether you can beat up people bigger than you. It’s a mix of hilarious and pathetic.

Nobody fights. Fighting is not a part of the regular, everyday lives of successful, normal people. Being tall benefits you in every aspect of life. From women to money to job interviews. Many people will never fight another person for real in their entire life. It doesn’t matter if you can beat up your 6’5” co-worker, he’s still getting the promotion, the hot gf, and the higher salary.

Muscles don’t matter. Neither does strength. The appearance of muscle can help, but anyone can lift. I know 6’4” dudes that look jacked, but can’t bench 2pl8s. Nobody cares. You just need enough muscle to flex (literally).

Even for women, taller women get paid more, receive more respect in the workplace, and get treated better overall. Also, a woman’s height statistically has little effect on her dating success (but has a huge affect for males).

Literally nobody cares if you can beat up someone taller than you. Announcing that, even as a joke, is just embarrassing yourself in public. Most people have never thrown or received a punch to the face in their life. It doesn’t matter. Life is not a video game where you go around punching people to level up the social ladder.
Stopped reading in the first sentence. While height matters in a fight, it's not the be all end all. Body mass, shoulder width, limb length, and handsize also matter. I remember seeing a vid of 1 manlet VS 2 tallfags, and the manlet won the fight. Also saw another fight of a short white guy 1-hit-KOing a tall balck guy

@CircumcisedClown uh a lot of those strongmen and bodybuilder heights u mentioned are legit inflated lmfao. A lot of strongmen are under 6’3 including the ed whos 6’1.

Nah 5’6 is legit manlet lmfao fs

Stopped reading in the first sentence. While height matters in a fight, it's not the be all end all. Body mass, shoulder width, limb length, and handsize also matter. I remember seeing a vid of 1 manlet VS 2 tallfags, and the manlet won the fight. Also saw another fight of a short white guy 1-hit-KOing a tall balck guy
You should read the rest, fag.