Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Biggest fakecel!

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
I know this dude from work, not top chad but good looking. I know about at least 5 femoinds he fucked one of them is from the workplace who broke up with him 6 months ago, he hasn't been with any femoid since then. He found out about incels from youtube and started to call himself an incel and using incel terms. I think he is serious about it, he knows that i'm a virgin and acts like we both suffer the same way, i don't think he is doing it to annoy me because he was always nice to me, and when he had GF-s ha never rubed it in my face. To be fair he is visible frustrated with the lack of sex and his recent fails with femoids but how can he think that he experiences true incel pain? What should i tell him when he starts bitching about being an incel? I don't want to be mean to him because he is cool with me and we need to interract a lot due to work.

The more men issues become mainstream (and they are starting to), the more this shit will happen.
I wonder if one day the term "incel" will become the new "nerd" or "otaku".
Anyways you could tell him that this annoys you, if he embraced men issues he might understand.

Incels are blackpilled and men who are not totally in denial almost respect it and some will try imitate it. I found Chads are more likely to accept some of the ideas of the blackpill, or at least will not try publically shame you. Normies on the other hand can be the most spiteful creatures in existence, and they will try turn everyone against you if you say any of the ideas here.

I am not in anyway suggesting there is a incel/chad alliance, just a observation that they are generally less hostile to the blackpill. You have a lot of LARPers in here I am sure, for some reason people think its cool.

Tell him to get you laid.

What should i tell him when he starts bitching about being an incel? I don't want to be mean to him because he is cool with me and we need to interract a lot due to work.

Tell him to get his terminology right. He can't be incel. He can be a blackpilled normie/ chad lite who is volcel (voluntary celibate), because he doesn't like the female biologic reality.

Incel means you can't get laid whatsoever (even if you would try). Only ugly people or looks-normies with extreme pathological mental disorders can be incel.

Last edited:
What? True incels don't walk around declaring it lol. Tell him to think twice about using our name in vain before something murdERous happens to him

I think its cool he's learning about the blackpill and its resonating. We shouldn't hate on men who want appreciate our culture just bc they have had sex before. That being said, yes i'd help him correct the terminology, he isnt actually an incel. if he's actually interested he'll be cool about it.

Tell him to think twice about using our name in vain before something murdERous happens to him
aqi9tbjhgru01.gif
aqi9tbjhgru01.gif
aqi9tbjhgru01.gif

"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God, St. Blackops2cel"

This is making me sad.