Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest currycel cope ever

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
"I don't even look Indian. People think I am Italian or Greek".

Rofl, if you live in America and people can't tell you're Indian it DOES NOT MEAN you don't look Indian. Whites cannot tell apart various ethniks.

Some of the North Indians in my school believed that they were more superior than the South Indians lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Some of the North Indians in my school believed that they were more superior than the South Indians lol.
Such cope, they both look mostly the same, the average westerner could in no way tell the difference.

universallyabhorred said:
Such cope, they both look mostly the same, the average westerner could in no way tell the difference.

Yeah, it could be that way.

Most of them have some tribal mindset and a lot of them, don't like other rival sub Indian ethnics and clans.

NegroKing said:
"I don't even look Indian. People think I am Italian or Greek".

Rofl, if you live in America and people can't tell you're Indian it DOES NOT MEAN you don't look Indian. Whites cannot tell apart various ethniks.

Kek, this is not even a proper cope, this is some retarded shit generally comes out from a delusional curry. We used to see a lot of curry copes in /r/incels, like these --

1. I shag a white bitch/gf on a regular basis
2. I used to have a white gf (if no. 1 fails)
3. My curry friend slays white bitches (if no. 2 fails)
4. I look spanish, portuguese, italian (if no. 3 fails)
5. I have many curry friends who look spanish, portuguese, italian (if asked for a pic and no. 4 fails)
6. We have a bollywood actor who looks like a white guy (if everything fails)

The currycope is an endless endeavour.

fuck curry girls, they always ignored me in highschool and went after the white guys.
Bet they would rather lick white guys asshole rather than kiss me

idkwattodowithlife said:

North Indians tend to have lighter skin, so that would be correct if that was the case.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
fuck curry girls, they always ignored me in highschool and went after the white guys.
Bet they would rather lick white guys asshole rather than kiss me

There was one in my highschool who was like that. She tried going after Chads but failed hard. Curry females can only get dorkie white guys can Chad has no time for them.

NegroKing said:
There was one in my highschool who was like that. She tried going after Chads but failed hard. Curry females can only get dorkie white guys can Chad has no time for them.

true, chad wouldnt even touch them.
plus they look ugly and don't care about their looks, all they do is study and get As.

CopingGymcel said:
North Indians tend to have lighter skin, so that would be correct if that was the case.

Light skin does not mean shit it is all about bone structure and facial features.

CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
South Indians are super smart. I'm from the north and I'm already subhuman. I would like to have intelligence.

universallyabhorred said:
CopingGymcel said:
Light skin does not mean shit it is all about bone structure and facial features.
But the Indian mentality is that light skinned=good looking.

ilieknothing said:
CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
South Indians are super smart. I'm from the north and I'm already subhuman. I would like to have intelligence.

I am from southern origin and I am dumb as fuck, I think bengalis are smarter.

chudur-budur said:
ilieknothing said:
CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:

Indians being smart is just a meme. The average IQ over there is 85, on par with the Middle East. But when you have a population of 1.5 billion, you're bound to find a lot of smart ones. And most of them ended up in the west.

chudur-budur said:
ilieknothing said:
CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I think you Dravidian folk are superior. I am part Bengali and I'm pretty dumb.

NegroKing said:
chudur-budur said:
ilieknothing said:
CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Indians being smart is just a meme. The average IQ over there is 85, on par with the Middle East. But when you have a population of 1.5 billion, you're bound to find a lot of smart ones. And most of them ended up in the west.

Kek, exactly, smart people don't shit on the streets, at least they will try to find a bush or something.

lol the greek = brown meme

ilieknothing said:
chudur-budur said:
ilieknothing said:
CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I think you Dravidian folk are superior. I am part Bengali and I'm pretty dumb.
According to the anthropolgists, dravidian and australian aborigines share a more common line of ancestry, aussie abbos are dumb as fuck, so we are.

chudur-budur said:
According to the anthropolgists, dravidian and australian aborigines share a more common line of ancestry, aussie abbos are dumb as fuck, so we are.

All Indians have at least some common ancestry with aborigines, but this ancestry increases going east and south as well as down the caste system.

This is how currycels coped in my generation/area:

RweiQEw.jpg

I don't think it can be any worse.

chudur-budur said:
Kek, this is not even a proper cope, this is some retarded shit generally comes out from a delusional curry. We used to see a lot of curry copes in /r/incels, like these --

1. I shag a white bitch/gf on a regular basis
2. I used to have a white gf (if no. 1 fails)
3. My curry friend slays white bitches (if no. 2 fails)
4. I look spanish, portuguese, italian (if no. 3 fails)
5. I have many curry friends who look spanish, portuguese, italian (if asked for a pic and no. 4 fails)
6. We have a bollywood actor who looks like a white guy (if everything fails)

The currycope is an endless endeavour.

I really did have an indian friend in elemantary school that now is a 8/10 chad, big, good frame, good face, studying to become a doctor, and he did have a white girlfriend the last time I met him. I guess he has good genetics, his mom is a real milf and looks 20 years younger

chudur-budur said:

At least you are self-aware, Chudur.