Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest crime against humanity is China's one child policy

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Idea to control growth of population, before increasing economy, may be good thing, inaccessible to bright and equal people like wewuzkangs, but when done wrong, it led to disaster. Combined with patriarchal desire to have son, China now has too many sons, and not enough females for them, at same time foreigners suffering too, with EAmaxxing not even being so widely considered thing as SEAmaxxing, while it could be, if things went differently. If only one child policy was replaced by one son policy, and letting people to have as many daughters as they want. Even more good - letting to have (and even encouraging it) having many daughters to good looking couples. And then ducating those surplus girls to be good wifes, educating them especially for being good waifus for foreigners, and so, with wifes becoming most important chinese export, not only men of world could easier to get one, but those chinawaifus also would spread chinese genes and culture, and so later China could dominate all world even easier

Chinawaif

This is a good idea but would increase abortions.

Last edited:
After all of that you still won’t get a loli wife , keep coping for me.

After all of that you still won’t get a loli wife , keep coping for me.
Still not full power without lowering all those "age of consents", but settling down for young and cute 18-20 mongoloid I see as possible

I created like 40 million of incels

I wonder how bad is the incel problem in China

I created like 40 million of incels
110 million combining China and India, because of retard mentality, they get their women to have male children first.

Even at 2012, (meaning kids that are now 8 years old), it was 1.19 men to women.

Meaning that there is 19% more men than women being born in 2012.
30 million men than women as the world CHINA health organization reports as of last year.
30 million men that won't get a lifetime partner.

Remember, abortion good :soy:

never think about that

110 million combining China and India, because of retard mentality, they get their women to have male children first.

Even at 2012, (meaning kids that are now 8 years old), it was 1.19 men to women.

Meaning that there is 19% more men than women being born in 2012.
30 million men than women as the world CHINA health organization reports as of last year.
30 million men that won't get a lifetime partner.

Remember, abortion good :soy:
Patriarchy bad. Abort chinese male fetuses, and breed lots of girls, and export their surplus amount