Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Biggest copes ever?

Bigges copes

• Kpopmaxxing

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • BBC

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • JustBeCurry

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Denying JBW

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
Battle of the copes, pick which one in your opinion is the biggest ,most stupid , and most absurd cope.

all of them are actually legit tho

JustBeCurry is huge cope, JustBeChadpreet

Just be curry. I've always figured that was a joke. 2nd is probably kpop maxing since it's mileage may vary. Next is JBW and then BBC copes. I think it all depends on location though. Maybe curries are actually desired somewhere.

just be curry...will that work in slavic countries?

Just be curry definitely seems to be the biggest cope.
Kpopmaxxing is a tad bit less big, and BBC is a big one too (no pun intended :feelskek:).

JBW itself is just a cope though, I don't know how many times this will need to be said... it fucking depends on your location. If you're in a place with an overwhelming amount of whites, you'll inevitably see far more whites with foids. And not everyone can seamaxx.

If JBW was real, I wouldn't be here.

just be curry...will that work in slavic countries?

It will work ONLY in Slavic countries. It wouldn't even work in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. If you're a curry and you're not in Slavia it's most likely over if you're not a Chadpreet.

I envy Ricebrothers and Curries for having access to White Stacies in Eastern Europe no matter how ugly they are while we Blacks aren't even welcome there because they know that reproducing with a Black man will ruin their bloodline forever. :cryfeels:

People denying JBW are the worst copers possible, I've even seen hard-line "Blackpillers" (denying JBW is the worst possible bluepill EVER) claim that "all races (except for Indians) have an in-group bias". All races have a Euro-bias. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just be curry. I've always figured that was a joke. 2nd is probably kpop maxing since it's mileage may vary. Next is JBW and then BBC copes. I think it all depends on location though. Maybe curries are actually desired somewhere.
Kpopmaxxing only if you have good jawlin or can afford plastic surgery.

People denying JBW are the worst copers possible, I've even seen hard-line "Blackpillers" (denying JBW is the worst possible bluepill EVER) claim that "all races (except for Indians) have an in-group bias". All races have a Euro-bias. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Even men do!