Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest Cope From MGTOW

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is what they tell themselves to make them feel better. MGTOW is one of the biggest coping strategies for men out there

1YlFu7H.png

This is what they tell themselves to make them feel better. MGTOW is one of the biggest coping strategies for men out there

1YlFu7H.png
JFL I tried to be MGTOW a few years ago and it was legit megacoping incels.

MGTOW is good cope yeah, but when you discover this site, you hate and laugh at MGTOWers.

MGTOWdom is the deepest expression of a pathological obsession with women.

The biggest MGTOW channels on YouTube discuss women as much as we do

the only thing I will give MGTOWs is that they have a higher percentage of nonvirgins and most have decent jobs

Why do these normies always think incels only want top tier women. If any clean woman under 300lbs woman was interested in me I would fuck. That is the difference between men and women, most men would say "eh, fuck it, why not" if a woman approached them for sex. Women on the other hand would go on a rant about how you aren't entitled to sex and all that bullshit.

I wouldn't pursue ugly chicks, though. Why the fuck would I? It isn't even about wanting to enjoy sex at that point, it is just getting pussy for the sake of getting pussy. Might as well just go fuck a dog then.

JFL most incels hate women and don't orbit them. Most incels go to the bottom barrel and get rejected. MGTOW are divorced raped butthurt cucks and FA that need to make it seem it is voluntary. I mean, just admit your genes are trash and that forced you down this path. Lots of delusional MGTOWS thinking they are the tip of the genetic and social spear SMH

lol at MGTOWs being alphas

Men Going Their Own Way - yet talk about women 24/7

MGTOWs are extreme copers who think the Miata they bought with their 50k IT salary will take the pain of growing older by themselves away.

just lol that guy doesn't realize that ugly girls have options. Its called hypergamy. Ugly women look past ugly men because they can get average men. This leaves ugly men with nothing.

I cant really bash mgtow because im a loser the only thing i will criticize is that why join a group to "go your own way":kys:

Never saw a MGTOW so cucked. Kys Petey.

MGTOW is just comprised of a bunch of humble-bragging retards talking about how they can get women easily yet choose not to.

MGTOW is cope. Yeah, marrying in the West nowadays isn't worth it at all for men, but you don't need to see a lot of videos to know this, in opposition to the looks redpill, which contains a lot of details most bluepilled men never knew/thought about.

If you're a 7+ man you should have no problem at all pumping and dumping chicks. No 7+ man has ever created a Youtube MGTOW channel.

thats why 95% of mgtow channels never show their face in videos.. it would reveal their inceldom

The only MGTOW around a 6-7 as far as I could tell was Barbarossa but he has a gf so is MGTOWlite.

Why do these normies always think incels only want top tier women. If any clean woman under 300lbs woman was interested in me I would fuck. That is the difference between men and women, most men would say "eh, fuck it, why not" if a woman approached them for sex. Women on the other hand would go on a rant about how you aren't entitled to sex and all that bullshit.

I wouldn't pursue ugly chicks, though. Why the fuck would I? It isn't even about wanting to enjoy sex at that point, it is just getting pussy for the sake of getting pussy. Might as well just go fuck a dog then.

It's a form of cope for them. Pretending we are all looking for 10 rated staceys is the same when they are pretending we are all white nazis...

Barbarossa showed his face?

Apparently he got doxxed so decided to show his face in black and white and in 480pixels pretty much. It's on his channel (or was).

Calling MGTOW's Alphas kek :lul:

Mgtows are right about alot of things. But they will never admit they're in the position they are due to being less than desirable males.

MGTOW is one of the biggest coping strategies for men out there

Incels don't stop playing the game.. if girls offered love and s*x they would accept (would never happen).
MGTOWs just stop playing. They are the weakest of them all

Not to wear a tinfoil hat so obviously, but I'm beginning to suspect there is a concerted and coordinated information warfare attack on the incel ideas.

Reminds me of that 'Conan Obrian is pushing the envelope" video from a few years ago.

mgtows are mainly normies or chadlites who had an average sex life aka eating up chads leftovers and landwhales and some got bored of it an went mgtow.