Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BIGGEST CHAD TRAIT OF ALL

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Being attractive :chad:

jfl at you nigga if you are ugly or average in 2020:feelsrope:

alright i guess

why u care?

Just marry a qt 9 year old muslim loli

You’re chad gtfo
if I could be creaming a female right now in her hole instead of replying to you then I wouldn't be replying to you

I heightmogged a zoomer/early millennial chad infront of me in a line today. The cashier smiled at him, light up and said hi in a nice way. When it was my turn to pay for my wares she said "hi" in a boring condescending way and showed a stone face. It was brutal. Height<face.

if I could be creaming a female right now in her hole instead of replying to you then I wouldn't be replying to you
You’re becauae you want to fuck with us incels :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: Fuck outtahere nigga.

I heightmogged a zoomer/early millennial chad infront of me in a line today. The cashier smiled at him, light up and said hi in a nice way. When i it was my turn to pay for my wares she said "hi" in a boring condescending way and showed a stone face. It was brutal. Height<face.
Height>face any day of the week bro
It’s beyond over if you are under 5’7
Stop replying:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Height>face any day of the week bro
It’s beyond over if you are under 5’7
My comment proved otherwise. I do have a pretty fucked up face tho. I'm a 4½/10 and the guy infront of me was close to a 7.

My comment proved otherwise. I do have a pretty fucked up face tho. I'm a 4½/10 and the guy infront of me was close to a 7.
You’re a low tier normie if you are a 4/5-10 tho:dafuckfeels:

BBC>BWC
Foids like bbc more

Lmao i can’t you think anyone would give their child to me i would destroy the girls ofsprings with my genetics also i’m mad ugly

So you're otherwise okay with fucking 9 year old girls?

This nigga is a IT Spy

hhn.gif

Its over for Chadcels

Offtopicmaxxing much