Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest chad I knew

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★★★★
This was in the early 00's in a rural and sickly town of under 50 000 people so the competition was not tough.

He was:
-dark and handsome
-in his 20's back then
-gymmaxxer; not extremely lean but in better condition and stronger than most men
-extroverted and funny
-often dressed sharp for his age and environment
-average height; could perhaps pass for tallish in boots
-was studying in a polytechnic university or/and had graduated
-high IQ supposedly
-no special talents
-no significant vices
-average dick (based on his unrequested disclosure)

Back then and in that environment red pill stuff kind of worked I believe. He had a good genetic base (IQ, face) and intuitively used the red pill in a place where the average man did not have much going on for him. At one point he claimed to have slept with five women in a day.

ngl for some reason this phrase always makes me laugh

makes me think the guy is a sparkly twilight vampire or something
It's a cliche but some white foids feel that a white guy of their ethnicity needs to be darker than them because men supposedly have subtly darker skin than women so blonde men are actually less attractive supposedly but only relative to darker white men and not sands or mystery meats.

It's a cliche but some white foids feel that a white guy of their ethnicity needs to be darker than them because men supposedly have subtly darker skin than women so blonde men are actually less attractive supposedly but only relative to darker white men and not sands or mystery meats.
You can't forget the "steely blue" eyes either.

Last edited:
He has been with the same unremarkable Becky for more than a decade now. I don't think he would do well today adjusting for age.