Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL biggest bald subhuman you ever saw

It's important to approach discussions about personal appearance with empathy and understanding. Each person's experience with their appearance is unique, and it's crucial to respect their choices and feelings. Hair loss can be a sensitive issue for many individuals, and it's essential to support them rather than making negative judgments or assumptions.

Hair loss can have a significant impact on a person's self-esteem, and different individuals choose to handle it in different ways. Some people may choose to embrace their baldness and feel confident with their appearance, while others may explore various options such as hair restoration treatments or shaving their heads. It's a personal decision, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution.

Instead of focusing on external appearances, it's important to value individuals for their character, skills, and talents. Everyone deserves respect and understanding regardless of their physical appearance.

they asked him if he had a disease because they know hair = life. If you have no hair, you have no life. Being on severe norwood levels is a terminal illness by this math.

they asked him if he had a disease because they know hair = life. If you have no hair, you have no life. Being on severe norwood levels is a terminal illness by this math.
poor guy have the worst headshpe lol. hes forhead never ends

At least he has a great beard, if you're bald and beardless, it makes you look like a cancer patient.

At least he has a great beard, if you're bald and beardless, it makes you look like a cancer patient.
lol, i have a great beard and i look far better then him and i'm still subhuman due to my baldness. beard dont mean shit. usless crap. hair is what matters. and even with a beard hes still subhuman due to his face being too low in constrast to his gigantic forehead