Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bigdickcel trait: u have to wear fit underwear otherwise u look hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
I can’t even wear comfy underwear cuz I’ll look erect :feelsrope:

I'm a grower, so it fits comfortably within my pants

I have no such problem:feelsseriously:

Bigdickcel=fakecel

Same, it’s a curse and a blessing at the same time.

FAKECEL SCUM:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I remember wearing two pairs of boxers because I was trying to hide my bulge. I'm not even big down there

I noticed that with these thin pants I used to wear all the time I had this perma bulge. I think it's more long perenium than big dick.

Last edited:
I have a 5 inch peen which doesn't show unless my pants are really tight around the crotch area or I'm hard :feelsautistic:

[UWSL]I have 4 inches. You can't even see them stiffly[/UWSL]

Im a shower so when I was 16 a dude said to a foid that I have a big dick and the foid didn't believe him cause I look like a beta male and only alphas have big dicks

I think someone should ban this fucking bragger.
Shit. He's already banned. JFL. I'm so slow.

humble brag I have to find ways to hide my semi or fully erect penis because it makes a small bulge that people see it's embarrassing people probably laugh at it in public is that what you want??? :worryfeels::society:

Im a shower so when I was 16 a dude said to a foid that I have a big dick and the foid didn't believe him cause I look like a beta male and only alphas have big dicks
That's true. Similar thing happened to me. They assume you have a small pp by your looks alone

I'm just a little above average at exactly 6 inches bone pressed. and I got a small noticeable bulge when not even erect. Especially when I'm working out in shorts/sweats.

If I've just jacked off before working out and my dick is still somewhat filled with blood, it is noticeable.

But then again so many of you fuckers say that you are 7-8 inches. Thats fucking massive and makes you the very top 1% and can only imagine the bulge problems you guys might have. You gotta wear baggy pants with extra underwear.

your penis is NOT big
i astral projected into your room while you were jerking off (no homo!!!) and saw you actually have a mangina
die f(aggot)oidcel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!