Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Big school event tomorrow night. No one will shut up about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Every year around late Febuary/early March my school has this big event late at night (not giving name). It’s a $40 admission which goes to charity to make people feel better about it. Once you’re in, it’s basically a high schooler orgy. People doing all kinda of drugs in the bathrooms, and fucking under the bleachers in the gym. That is, if you’re one of the people “worthy of it”. I, as you surely guessed, am not. Everyone keeps asking me if I’m going, or bringing a girlfriend. What the fuck do you think? I’m going to sit in the room pictured here 184935BB 918A 4AB0 A665 6061FC83C5D1
hitting the punching bag until my knuckles are bleeding. I’m going to be sitting on my
phone, scrolling instashit as the heaps of posts about this event flood my feed and everyone rubs their happiness in my face. I’m going to be playing paper mario the thousand year door for the 100th time because it’s all I have to do. And I’m going to be praying that someone bombs the fucking gym and ends the event early (in Minecraft). All the whores in glitter and skimpy outfits will be dressed for their funeral. I hope all the lucky guys who show up for their mandated pussy hire an uber driver to get back. I hope that uber driver is a psychopath who strangles all of them and leaves them in a ditch by some side road. I hope no one there gets to feel the happiness thats always eluded me. Fuck this fucking event, and fuck my school for constantly shoving it down my throat.

Last edited:
5’4? Over. Time to pay for some pussy bro

bro i can find ur school from the name dedsrs, might wanna edit
watched youtube video about it ngl tbh ded srs, looks like some project x shit. u should go seems fun ded srs, do some drugs

watched youtube video about it ngl tbh ded srs, looks like some project x shit. u should go seems fun ded srs, do some drugs
dude that sounds like pure suifuel

how old are you?

Bring a spare rope just in case then

indeed but he might have a chance of getting free drugs, will probably make him low inhib and forget about his inceldom
I've been to college parties before with Normans.

This is kinda true but you have to make sure to have zero goals of getting laid and even then seeing all the hot girls will make you suicidal.

whoa, mogs me brutally cuz ppl ask if you are going to an orgy
delete instagram

Coperoom mogs me tbh with dat DOOM poster and the punching bag

Brutal as fuck , sorry man

Send vid.

Based for having a punching bag, all I have is walls.

how old are you?
Coperoom mogs me tbh with dat DOOM poster and the punching bag
I own an insane amount of doom stuff it’s my main cope tbh
I’m a teetotalcel and have no interest in drugs really

And I’m going to be praying that someone bombs the fucking gym and ends the event early (in Minecraft).

I suggest you contact the central committee of I.N.C.E.L. to begin plans on an operation.

So it’s a school sponsored event that has fucking and drugs? :dafuckfeels:

$40 for admission
$500 for an AR-15

you will have the best time of your life (in monopoly board game)

Last edited:
I tried to avoid that stuffs at school

no one has ever asked me if i was going to any of these gay events in hs, they already knew no one wanted me

1hr30 mins left brutal ded srs

fuark we should have incels.co meetup there, who's coming? all the chadcels will mog everyone else for us and clear a path.