Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

big russian man pretend to be a women at night and he was almost raped

No one notices, he gonna dress like casual trannies

I can't watch the video fully, but is this staged? Is that guy trying to be an oofydoofy showing how awful and difficult it is to be a woman?

Feminist foids love making this argument.

Check the fucking comments:

A bunch of pathetic beta simps trying desperate to oofydoofymaxx in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. ''I TOTALLY GET YOU LADIES, ITS SO HARD TO BE A WOMAN, PLEASE HAVE PITY SEX WITH ME IM NOT EVIL MISYGONIST :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ''

Boris has caught the kike genda virus

I can't watch the video fully, but is this staged? Is that guy trying to be an oofydoofy showing how awful and difficult it is to be a woman?

Feminist foids love making this argument.

Check the fucking comments:
View attachment 1100771
View attachment 1100773
View attachment 1100775
View attachment 1100776
A bunch of pathetic beta simps trying desperate to oofydoofymaxx in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. ''I TOTALLY GET YOU LADIES, ITS SO HARD TO BE A WOMAN, PLEASE HAVE PITY SEX WITH ME IM NOT EVIL MISYGONIST :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ''
And you KNOW women will choose these allegedly ''creepy'' men if they're good looking.

They'll never go for the nice guy oofydoofies, no matter how much they simp and virtue signal.

slavnigger looks like sexual doll

slavs are not human

Nigga has a crossdressing fetish