Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Big gorilla mogs and cucks currycel in friendzone to the 5th realm and brutally mogs rice gymcel

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★

The whore would put the currycel 6 feet deep cause of her ego :feelsjuice:

Rice brutally heightmogged the black dude.

N.igger incel praising another N.igger.

Nothing new

betas gone be betas

Imagine taking a beating for her and still being friendzoned. HOLY :blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Heightpilled again.

Over for the curry. The Black guy is kind of an asshole tho. He just ruins the confidence of these poor guys, especially the Curry looks like a bitch now. But he probably wouldn't protect the foid anyway if he's friendzoned.

Big gorilla mogs and cucks currycel in friendzone to the 5th realm and brutally mogs rice gymcel​

:lul:

i dont know why u hate curries anf glorify blacks who are one of the enemies of white race

at least curries and ricecels are not dangerous like blacks

based. maybe i should musclemaxx and thugmaxx so i can do this to normies.

id grab a dumbell and cave his head in with it

i dont know why u hate curries anf glorify blacks who are one of the enemies of white race

at least curries and ricecels are not dangerous like blacks
You misunderstood my title, im actually sorry for the curry and rice that this nigger mogged them to death

The whore would put the currycel 6 feet deep cause of her ego :feelsjuice:

these type of people is the reason i cant achieve anything. Its always black people doing this shit and i get associated with them just because of my colour even though we are no where near those baboons

these type of people is the reason i cant achieve anything. Its always black people doing this shit and i get associated with them just because of my colour even though we are no where near those baboons
:feelscry:

I'm all for black people doing this kind of stuff. Might as well live the stereotype.