Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big Fuck me.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
A slap in the face, again, from the jews.
I have tested in the range for high blood pressure and now am requiring further testing. At the lovely age of under 21.
kek, just kek at my genetics.
I was born purely to be laughed at and as entertainment with my health problems. No other reason than that.
My sole purpose is to be a jester to please chads and stacy's with good genetics.

it's over

Do you take jewpills?

Brutal. On the other hand, it could've just been a false positive if you were anxious during the exam. Look up white coat syndrome.

Brutal. On the other hand, it could've just been a false positive if you were anxious during the exam. Look up white coat syndrome.
I'm glad to see you back brocel :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:

Post some squishy squishy

I'm glad to see you back brocel :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber:
Thanks. Although I'm probably going to stay for a week then disappear for many months again.

Post some squishy squishy
This?
tenor.gif

Thanks. Although I'm probably going to stay for a week then disappear for many months again.
:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
I will probably have roped when you return.

true. my heart rate was measured in the 120s just from literally being in the presence of another human

:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
I will probably have roped when you return.
Don't rope brocel. At least try to make it to age 30 and see where you are at in life. Even if we don't ascend we can try to achieve some kind of success in the next decade or so. But I get it, that's much easier said than done :blackpill::feelscry:

Where disappear to?
Wage slaving and dealing with various family problems. These days I barely have the time and energy to log in and browse .is. Even when I have free time, I find it better to lay in bed and listen to music with my eyes closed.